Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 switch up hard search

If I actually use O2 switch up that's in my contract and swap my current phone for a new one, will that involve another new hard search on my credit file?

Josh2695 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing numbers

Good evening.my mum is on o2 and has 5 months of her contract left. She has found a better deal with better signal with a different provider. If she was to go with the other network provider, would she still be able to change her number to her old o2...

ASD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 insurance

Hi. I just made a claim on my o2 insurance as I dropped my phone and damaged it and I am now awaiting the phone to be collected in a few days to be sent off to the assessment centre. However since making the claim I have noticed more damage appearing...

Dc93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Paid bill twice

Hello, I was looking at my online banking and I just noticed that o2 had lifted a direct debit for my bill and I also paid it through my PayPal. Could I please get the 2nd payment back

Resolved! 24 Month Sim only upgrade to phone tariff

Hi, I am able to upgrade my tariff. If I move to a 24 month sim only tariff am I able to upgrade to a new phone tariff if I need to during that time please?Thanks.

Dyerhouse by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call from 'O2' offering extra discount - scam or not?

I have had a call today from 'O2' offering me an extra discount on my account. The-two text verification was sent to my phone but I was really uncomfortable giving the security code back to someone when I have no means of verifying who they are. Are ...

Sheeley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

I want to turn off my spend cap

Caiti by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change to bill

Hi I just moved from Virgin and ported my existing number across, the contract was for an unlimited data txts and calls and now data has changed to 250GB and increased the price to £29 from £25, shocked thanks David.

david39 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vat bill

How do I get a vat bill

Shirle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung galaxy tab s8 ultra

Why is the samsung galaxy tab s8 ultra o2 the same price to non o2 memebers, i was thinking about getting one until i saw the price