Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

I am on a pay monthly tariff covering 72 countries including St Martin (Dutch) where I am located with the tariff offering giving me 25MB data in Europe (incl. st martin). However I have recieved a text from O2 saying I will be charged £7.20 per MB t...

Angry123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Travelling in Canada

I am going to Canada soon. When I've selected the O2 Travel bolt-on on the O2 website I get a message saying "This Bolt On isn't compatible with the Standard Rates in our Europe Zone Bolt On you already have".I don't understand how this is relevant.

Davo64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Collecting new contract phone from store

it says to collect my phone I have to have photo ID but I don’t have any photo ID as the only ID I did have got robbed when I last went on a night out.. I have already payed for the phone and just need to collect it what will happen if I can’t provid...

Resolved! Turkey

I'm travelling to turkey next month, is there a bolt on to buy so I can stop massive bills? Thanks

Resolved! Id for collection

So I ordered an upgrade on the app says any form of valid id then my email says driving license but I only have a citizen card which has photo Id is this accepted

Rosef by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Over charge

Hello, I am currently on holoday in Corfu, kassiopi, Greece. I received a message upon arrival that my minutes, texts and data will come out of my normal allowance. A few days into my holiday I received a message to say I was being charged £51+ for b...

Resolved! Request for a new SIM(new phone number) on same contract

Hello O2 team, Is it possible to change my number(new sim) please? I want to keep my contract as it is right now-no other changes, I wish I hadn't ported my old number to O2. Please help. Thank youBuck

Buck21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos