Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Final bill

Hi there I have finished paying off my pay monthly device plan but keeps saying payment overdue but £0 left to pay why is this

Resolved! Lost sim card

Hii lost my SIM card and would like replacement 

TN19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! billing

Hi, I received a text message asking me to update my billing information to avoid suspension of my contract. Was this yourselves? My details haven’t changed and according to my account here my bill was paid.

NikiJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract phone

An ex of mine had a huawei phone which has about £400 left of the device to pay. He has been paying it but had took the phone to a cex place and I didn’t think you could do this as it’s still got contract owing. He now has a basic phone. I know I can...

Loulou89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lift a bar

I want to speak to someone on online chats to lift a bar

Sophie20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Requesting a new phone

Hi, i have a phone contract with you and with it i have full coverage. I need help on how to go about getting a new phone?

Resolved! Voicemail messages but no voicemail

Ever since the iOS14 update I keep getting messages saying you have a new voicemail. When I go into voicemail it says you have no new messages or saved messages.

Resolved! An odd sim swap?

I’m thinking of getting a newer phone for my daughter, she’s currently got the iPhone 7 so I was thinking of giving her my 11 pro max and I’ll get a new 12 or 13 and add it into my account as a linked phone (if thats possible). My question is can I j...

bisxxx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos