Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Disney Plus and Amazon

Hello, I was looking at selecting either Disney Plus or Amazon as my extra, however I currently have an account with both providers (prior to joining O2). If I cancel my subscriptions with them, would I be able to select them as my extras, and then r...

Cris4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Two phones on one contract

Hello I currently have a Vodafone account with mine and my wifes phone on one contract Is this possible with O2? Thanks Peter

Avondale by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tarif chsnge

Hi,I have been automatically transferred from virgin mobile to O2. They did not let me choose tarif what I would like... Just get 100gb for £17 which I do not need, it is just waste of money.I wanted to change tariff, but it is telling me there is no...

Ondrej by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Final bill for sim

I switched from o2 to another mobile company a week after my 12m contract expired. i have been billed for an entire month. i expected a partial charge for a partial month.can you verify O2s billing procedure please

pauljg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old phone number not transferred to new SIM

I am trying to get my new O2 SIM working with my old phone number from a different network (Three). I activated the SIM today, since the service on my old SIM stopped, but the SIM I'm using is using a totally different phone number. I was supposed to...

Agar1997 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Why am I still being charged? I've said to cancel all my bills / services and I'm still being charged, I've left o2 for a couple of months now, and you're still charging me. I'm even being charged air time for a tablet which I wasn't told there'd be ...

PhilipH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My 02

Hi I'm having trouble logging into my 02 

Chris58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Update an alternative contact number

HiMy O2 number doesn't work (long story). I gave an alternative contact number to customer services on Saturday, but the contacting me back ASAP hasn't happened. All I need to do at the moment is change this alternative contact number.All social medi...

MattyHa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Signal

So I’ve been with O2 for about 8 years now and don’t usually have issues. I usually get a 2/3 year contract and then upgrade, however I recently gave birth so can’t spare the extra income and decided to just keep this phone and pay less now that I’ve...

Aimee22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos