Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly

Trying to pay my overdue bill online as I am abroad and I cannot do so. Please advise on how I could pay other than via the phone.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recived calls

Hi, does any one know how can I get, or where from, a list with the calls I made and I received for a certain period of time, on my pay as you go phone? Thanks

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Nexus 4 isn't receiving texts until another text is sent.

I bought my Nexus 4 at the beginning of June. I hadn't had any problems with it until last week when the service went down for texts in my area. The last 3 days I sometimes haven't been able to recieve texts until another text is sent and then I don'...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 fast track upgrade and upcoming 4G

Hi all,With the forthcoming launch of 4G this coming Friday I am considering upgrading my aging Samsung Galaxy S2 to a new 4G phone and as I have several months left remaining on my contract I would use the fast track to enable me to do this. I remem...

Resolved! Voice

What is 'Voice ' on the bill... I have been charged for Voice in addition to my allowance, and so am wondering what this is?! Thanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor signal on PAYG.

I can understand that some places don't have a good signal, but one thing I can't understand is that I can have a good signal one minute and lose it the next without moving a millimetre. Minutes later I can have one bar, then four, then zero. This pr...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos