Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! o2 email address

i used to have o2 broadband until they sold out to Sky , however i still have an o2 email address is it possible to change this

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone SIM in non-iPhone

Hi,Will a SIM from an iPhone (contract) work in a non-iPhone?WIll the data still be available if I stick the SIM in an S3 for example?ThanksAlan

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay & go to simplicity contract

How can I keep my number from pay & go and switch to simplicity contract for 12 months?I only see the option for ordering the new sim card. How can I do it online? Is it possible? I am with pay & go from 2 months. Thank you for your answers.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why does o2 have to be different than everyone else?

Right so I bought this o2 dongle from Tescos on the promise that it was easy to top up with a voucher. What do I find?Yes, you can't top up by voucher. You have to use a debit card.Waky, waky o2. Not everyone has debit cards! Even if they do, not eve...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TARRIF CHANGE

I HAVE BEEN ON O2 UNLIMITED FOR SOMETIME AS I AM AN INFREQUENT VISITOR TO THE UK AND THIS TARRIF HAS WORKED WELL WITH A BLACKBERRY BOLT ON. I AM NOW IN THE UK FOR 4 WEEKS AND DECIDED TO CHANGE MY TARRIF TO SIMPLICITY GIVING ME SOME MONTHLY MINUTES AN...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old SIM card not working now

Ok so my dad has been using my sisters old blackberry for a few months however he has just broken the screen beyond repair. Tried to move the old sim across to another old phone but it is not recognised. Tried 2 different phones but no luck. Would mi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FB status text message from abroad ?

Hi everyone I will be going to Italy next month for a week. Just wondering, is it possible to update my FB status via text message (32665) there, bearing in mind that I'm using Pay As You Go and I don't intend to add any more data allowance ? Current...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! firsy payment

If my bill is due on 24th july when will the money go out of my bank account?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email Storage

I have had my iphone with o2 for many years and had their broadband until they decided to sell to Sky. I have now switched to BT. The problem is, since the switch my email storage has been cut to just 20 mb, which means I am constantly getting emails...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Service and Emergency Calls Only

Why is there more times when I am getting No Service and Emergency Calls Only for the call status? I have checked the coverage for East Lothian and there should be no problem. I have been with O2/BT Cellnet for over 15 years and I would have thought ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos