Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No Service in Leeds

Is anyone else not getting a service in Leeds? Takes about 30 attempts to call a number and then just cuts off. Been happening for days now well weeks!!!! Whats happening O2......I'm sick of it!!! Looking round for other pay as you go companys!!!!!!!...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What happened on renewal?

My 1st renewal date for my monthly contract is 1st October. I want to look at changing to giffgaff but I am away for a couple of weeks at the end of September including my renewal date. My question is will it renew automatically and force me into ano...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Non eu call charges while in Greece

I arrived in Greece two weeks ago, used my mobile as frequently as I needed safe using eu rates my bill would be manageable.. However I have got £70 extra charges. Looked at the bill and i have been connected to Turkish network ?? I'm assuming its cl...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texting abroad

Hi I'm just about to board a ferry to holland.Could someone please help me. Both me and my husband have O2 I phones. Can we call and text each other from our allowance? If not how much does it cost. Also how much does it cost to do both to other mobi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Age restrictions

Just tried to listen to tunes on youtube and I was asked to enter my credit card details in order to verify my age. The thing is I've used this dongle for over a year and had no such problems on my old laptop. Could it be the fact that I have a new l...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Total confusion

I have been using my LG mobile for about a year now and have been paying O2 £15 a month for free calls to other O2 users.I have been paying regularly. BUT the number of my mobile is different from the one in my o2account. How this came about I just d...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I don't have my sim

I have got an upgrade to the iPhone 5 but they have forgotten to send the sim, could I get one from an O2 shop instead of waiting to get it in the post?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need sim advice for elderly relative

Can anyone tell me what the best pay & go tariff for an elderly relative would be? No texts, no internet just calls, how often would a call need to be made to keep the sim active? she was on Vodafone but they cut her off even though she had over £15 ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer from o2 to TalkMobile

Hi o2 Community!My contract with o2 (Pay Monthly) ends this October and I am going to terminate it. Also I have a different phone with TalkMobile where the contract ends next year. How do I go about transfering my o2 number to TM contract (in the mid...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Faulty Phone

I got my daughter a Blackberry Torch phone on a 2 year contract which runs out in March, but now its faulty. The buttons on the top screen don't work and can't use different functions. Its not on insurance can she still a replacement.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos