Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Downloading itemised bills o2

I have been a customer of O2 for a good number of years and when advised that my current monthly bill was available to view on line have always been able to do so and see an itemised bill. This month however All I can view is the bare details and not...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

international phonecards

Do not waste your time and money purchasing one of these cards.They do not work... they will not connect you to the number you have dialled and take your credit. I do not know how o2 are getting away with miselling this product, it is fraudulent.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

G4 launch - what a let down

Poped into a couple of stores today asked to see a demonatration of G4 on any handset. The stores (Westfield -White City being one) have no live units. All mobile co ahve been talking about how 4G is for content , how you can download films etc - I r...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit limit

Can anybody please tell me how to limit my sons O2 iPhone data use to avoid him going over his monthly limit. My daughter has a Virgin phone and I can cap monthly cost at £50 which means she can't run up any crazy bills as her phone cuts off at £50 p...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fast track to refresh. Contract length

Hi All.I went into the o2 store this morning and paid the fast track fee to upgrade to a nice shiny Samsung Galaxy S4 on the new 4G tariff. I was under the impression that the fast track fee paid off the existing contract so you could upgrade immedia...

Resolved! ID to upgrade

Hi,I am going to go to an O2 store tomorrow to hopefully upgrade my phone to a new 4G tariffWhat ID do I need to take with me.I can't remember what I took before! I think they just used my debit card for payment and that was it!I was hoping to get on...

Resolved! Data extensions on an O2 Unlimited Contract

Hi - I would like to complain about my O2 Unlimited contract. A few days ago, I received a text telling me that I'm getting close to using all UK data allowance and that when i've used it I would get a slower data speed. Then the next day, another sa...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bluebook on samsung galaxy s111

Hi, I am new to o2 and I have heard about blue book but do not know much about it or how to use it. Does it back up contacts, text messages and photographs? also how do I set it up of possible on this type of phone. Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pac code invalid?

Hi there, I have just moved to O2 from Orange. My Orange contract still has a month or two left to go but I was able to get a pac code from them so that I could transfer my old number to my new O2 contract. I phoned O2 and gave them the pac code and ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos