Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 25% off remainder of line rental?!! Surely not

Not sure I quite understand this -- can anyone explain? 25% off remainder of line rental?!! Surely notYou can pay £661.80 now to Fast Track Upgrade to O2 Refresh - that's giving you a saving of 25% off the rest of your line rental. Or you can wait un...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone cut off

My phone has been cut off when I go into my account its giving my bills for 2011 and 2012, I says £65.87 for 7july 2012- sept 2012 and it doesn't give me details of 2013

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 and 4G - Is it a damp squib or egg on face ?

So the big day has arrived, 29th August and 4G is here, or is it? Being an Andriod user (Galaxy S4), I turned off my WI-F to check the speed of my 4G connection having already obtained a 4G SIM which is registered and active. You can imagine my disap...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile Chat

Keep getting this messages from 02, but everytime I click the link, I get a page unavailable Why send them to P&G if they dont work?

O2 OPEN discount on 4G

Told today by an online Guru that if i upgraded to 4G i wouldn't be able to apply an OPEN Code discount ? (currently gives 30% off the Refresh Airtime tarrif)He also told me that he could get me the Sony Xperia SP in Black, which they don't do online...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Crazy!!!! cant set up my international favourites :(

does anyone know how to set up International favourites numbers? I am trying to set up it for these 3 days, but never finish it....I am sick of this crazy O2 system..... even I cant sent text to my number,put number on the screen, then press sent, bu...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What I've used in Pay & Go ?

Hi, im using the pay & go, but i cant find in website "my o2" nothing about what I've used. I need to check why my balance get so low or which one of my calls was to high.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go Broadband using Hotspot

Iam at my wits end with o2 customer service and have been going around in circuls with conflicting infomation and I hope someone out there can provide some sound advice and bring back the will to live again I have a huawei hotspot device that current...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos