Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Texting from Dublin

Hello all,Im off to Dublin for the day tomorrow, and have a question regarding texting.I have the o2 Travel bolt on, but it doesn't explain how much text messages will cost me to send from Dublin, back to the UK. So I was wondering if anybody knows h...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

loyal customers

Hi guys, My contract was up for renewel a couple of months ago. i called to upgrade to the S4 but ended going sim only for a while untill the prices dropped. Still looking to upgrade iv been given the same options as a new customer would and i have b...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Consumer to Business

Currently have 2 contracts, both consumer. 1. For me, the main contract expired in May and now 12 month simplicity at £16pm2. My student son's, which expired in May also, but is still being charged at the same rate. Where is the phone cost going, he ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bill paid early but direct debit still trying to charge.

Hey, My bill normally turns up on the 5th of each month and I have to pay it by the 19th. I paid it on the early (10th) but on the 19th i see that o2 have tried to take out another £37.. this has happend before but I managed to speak to an agent on "...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I check if I've got O2 Travel?

I have an iPhone 5 and will be going abroad to work in Europe for six months. Will I have O2 Travel activated automatically or do I have to ask O2 first? Is there any way I can check if I've got it activated on my phone? I'd be very grateful for any ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network coverage in central Southampton

I have been working in central Southampton since March and came to expect a poor signal when I am in the office, but when the boat show was on I had fantastic performance, voice & data. Since the boat show ended at the weekend the signal has gone bac...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Swap Question

hi guys, iv posted on here before about my 3G not working etc, after contacting o2 recently they discovered my sim was in fact faulty. and sent me a new sim out. they said i could do a sim swap, that way ill keep my number, and all my pay and go serv...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone 3g not working

I was recently late with my bill payment and was swiched off till i paid. the next day i cleared my bill and it took around 12 hours to work again but my 3g hasnt returned. i cant use internet unless i use wifi and i pay for 1gb a month which i never...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! moving phone provider

Hi I recently moved to the USA and need to pay off my bill but change to an American number, how can I do this as I want to keep the handset.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor signal booster

Hi allI have crap signal at home, I have changed settings as suggested by O2, still goes no service or if I have service disappears when u try and make callsHas anyone got an O2 home signal booster, has anyone got one out of O2Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos