Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

02 have lost my phone

Hi,I sent my phone for repair via my local O2 outlet on Tuesday 17th Sept and was told it should be returned by 4 days, after several phone calls etc I have been told today that my phone seems to have been lost and an investigation into this has been...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change bank details

how do i change bank details as i have a new account at another bank

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "make a payment" in my o2 app & the 2729 number

from in app & o2 billing text reminders is not ringing....are o2 aware of this?how do I call an o2 0800 number for free on my mobile? or are they free anyway due to them being o2 numbers?I don't want to be racking up charges by ringing this 0800 o2 n...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrades

Hi there. When I upgrade my phone will the bill & payment date be the same as the old tarriff or will it be a different date?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing to pay monthly sim only, help!

I bought an iphone on contract for 2 years, yesterday was the end of my contract and i can upgrade if i want to. My bill is around £27 at the moment and thats with a data bolt on. I've decided that im happy with the phone i have and i wanted to cut t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Close account?

How do I close my 02 account? I'm moving to giffgaff as o2 is so expensive for the service (none) I receive.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Planning to move my number

I have been with O2 since '08 and think that they were a great company. Albeit that for the duration of this time I have suffered horrific indoor signal reception. Well, they've sold of their broadband and their email service close down real soon. Th...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay Monthly?

Hi.I am soon to leave O2 and rang to cancel on 3rd Sept, giving one month notice as contract was up for renew on 6th Oct but no longer needed. I was told the phone would be switched off on 3rd Oct with final bill coming later on.I received my last au...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Blackberry

I have had nothing but problem's with my blackberry, I have tolarated it for way over a year (longer). My children have blackberry's they don't have problems with thiers, they have looked at mine and there is defiantiantly something not right, I lose...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos