Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Iphone 3G S ripoff

My contract expires tomorrow and I have had quite a few texts asking me to upgrade.I am waiting for the Nokia N97 to be released but the sales rep was really trying to push the 3GS to me. So I had a little play with one and I must admit, it was a nic...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing a monthly contract.

My current 24mth o2 200 contract will run out March 2010. When recently browsing for a new phone I found a brilliant deal on a 3rd party site which included the o2 100 24mth (for selected handsets) and the new phone for reduced price.Would I have to ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hold Music

i think o2 need updastes then hold music to 1. lily allen - not fair 2. the saturdays - upmuch more not play o2 music all the time

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 renewal contact rip off!

I am now up for a renewal on my 18 month contract, I rung 02 to upgrade my new phone. I was hoping to get a blackberry, but as i was only on a £25 online contract I had to pay £150 for the phone even when my average spend a month was £45 due to bolt ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPHONE OUTRAGE!!

Dear O2, ****LETTER OF COMPLAINT**** PLEASE ALSO POST YOUR VIEWS ON THIS TOPICWHY is Iphone 3g not comming to pay and go until christmas???? Do o2 not care anymore about their pay and go customers who are as loyal as thoese on contract?? You took you...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

What do you do with your phones when you upgrade?

Hi allI would like an Ipod Touch or Iphone for my wife. Just for the Itunes, videos, large screen and the fact its touch screen etc.If anybody has an Iphone and is upgrading their phones soon and are looking to pass on/sell your old Iphone please let...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone CUSTOMER MOVEMENT!

All iPhone customers should threaten to pay off their contracts early and switch to the Google phone on Vodafone….I’m sure Vodafone would be willing to do a deal if there was 1000+ customers willing to switch! O2 would have to give the free upgrade o...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wescot Debt Recovery... I owe O2 £810... um noooo

I've received a letter from 'Wescot Credit Services Ltd' requesting a grand total of £810.08. They say that I am liable for this debt but I have spoken to both The Carphone Warehouse and O2 directly, and they have no recollection of me missing a paym...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

My upgrade to 3GS

Hello.I upgraded my phone today to an iPhone 3GS and my original sim card is still in my other phone with full network.I was wondering how long does it take for my new phone to have my original number on it and when will the old sim stop working?Plea...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos