Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

O2 Web Bolton - Pay as you go

Hi ALL,I be having choice word with my new phone it's a HTC diamond touch 2 and after hours of surfing internet found the correct settings for MMS and internet.The problem is have i signed up for the £7.50 web bolton recieved the two text messages sa...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using iPhone in Australia

I am visiting australia for 3 months, i have turned off my wifi data roaming and 3G obviously, to save me money, but if i connect to the wifi i have in my house in melbourne will i be charged for that, if it is a wifi connection not 3G?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

cant view my bill

anyone know why even though I can log in there is no link to view my bill online?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

GPS and Unlimited bolt on?????

Hi, I have a question if anyone can help?I have the N82, could I use GPS with my Unlimited Web bolt-on? And if so what would be best to use the built in maps or Google maps, or any others?Regards and thanks in advance,Peppers.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with my insurance.

HelloI got my iphone 3g 10 months ago.Not long after getting it i dropped it and cracked the screen I have insurance on the phone that i took out when i purchased the phone but didnt bother claiming as the phone still worked and wasnt causing me any ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

SHAME ON YOU O2

I AM OUTRAGED AT THE UPGRADE COSTS FOR THE IPHONE. TRY AND THINK ABOUT YOUR CURRENT CUSTOMERS, RATHER THEN TRYING TO GET EVERY PENNY FROM NEW CUSTOMERS.I WILL NEVER GO WITH O2 AGAIN.

• 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

disgusted with o2

Firstly I dont mind the fact that I am stuck with an 18 month contract, that is not the problem here. On the 2nd May 2009 my husband kindly treated me to a 16gb iphone costing £159 and also it is on an 18 month contract as my previous contract was du...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bad credit = no iPhone.

Hello,Long story short, a few years back I took out an 18 month contract with T-Mobile which included an additional 'bolt on', if you will, that gave me unlimited internet access on the phone. On the second month, my bill arrived amounting to more th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos