Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My Bill

For two weeks now I have been trying to view my bill. Its higher than I expected and I wanted to check the data used. Every time I get the message Login error 2- this area of o2.co.uk is not currently available. Anyone else getting this?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Have I been conned ???

Hi guys, on 12 July I phoned O2 to get a contract set up, told the boy that threw my work that I would get O2 open code and he told my that I would get 30 percent off my bill, which was around £10, so took the contract, went in to shop to get my open...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! signal/connectivity issues

Hi I'm living in Aberystwyth, I have been on O2 since February and have never had any problems with signal until today. Suddenly I can't get decent signal anywhere, and even when it shows on my phone that I have signal, my messages will not send and ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Jamster scam, how do I recover my money?

I've been scammed of £15 each bill by Jamster.co.uk, how can I recover my cash as I've never subscribed with them?Is there a Fraud department at O2 to help me with this?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new phone contract

how come i got a bill for 33.50 when a only took out contract on 27 september

adie1966 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

When I signed into my account, it says I'm ready for an upgrade. Yet, in another section of the site, it tells me I can't upgrade til much further down the line. I'm on a sim only contract, and I'm being told two separate things, which one's right? A...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Erroneous bar put on phone - but not by O2...

Hi, On 11th of September my Samsung Galaxy S3 was barred (although some days passed before this came to light). I was not given any advance notice of this. When trying to make calls an on-screen message flashed up stating something like: Cannot conne...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my phone choices.

Ok, so at the end of my contract, if I am happy with the phone I have, can I choose to just stick with the phone I've got, but instead just upgrade my actual contract? For example, I could go from 1Gb to 2Gb of data?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2

I want to leave O2 but I can't get through I have been on hold for over 45 mins, I have tried three days in a row at different times! This is appalling customer service. Precisely why I want to leave them.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim not working - upgraded yesterday

I upgraded my handset yesterday evening and changed the sim as part of that. How long does it take before I can make calls/send texts? Currently it is just emergency calls only.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos