Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Speed to refresh/family and friends discount.

I'm thinking about selling my 7month old iPhone 5 to get the 5s when it comes out and I am interested in the Speed to Refresh scheme, however, I have the Family and Friends 30% bolt on. Would O2 charge 15 months x what my tarriff should be, or 15 mon...

Resolved! Contract Ending Date/When to upgrade

When I first bought my current phone (Samsung Galaxy S2) on the 3rd of January 2012 they said a month from the end of the 24 months I could upgrade. I am not sure if this is still the case. Could somebody clarify this for me please. Thanks.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong type of SIM?

Hi I ordered a pay as you go Micro-SIM for my Iphone 4s over the phone, got it and tried to register a debit card to it, via the Iphone itself, but was told I could not. So I went online and again, after considerable messing around was told "This is ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to check credit on a mobile number?

I have a sim card in my alarm at work, its an auto dialer which calls my phone when the alarm is activated, I keep topping the number up but I can't find out the balance and I'm worried its going to run out of credit, I can't add it to "my o2" as i c...

shiftlock by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I cancel my contract before the due date

Hi guys, my name's Simone and I've been living in the UK for the past 7 years, and for all this time I've been a very good O2 costumer spending load of money with them.6 or 7 months ago I signer a 24 month contract but now, due to health reasons, I'l...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ending pay monthly contract

how do i end my contract and how much notice do i need to give.it is a pay monthly contract which ended months ago and i just let it run on without upgrading my phone or tarrif.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay As You Go Phone Rights

Hi there,I recently bought a pay as you go phone from a O2 store for my wife's birthday. I haven't even put the O2 SIM in as we are on Giffgaff.As a PAYG phone you pay a premium price for the phone.What right do O2 have to say you cannot unlock it fo...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrading/sim switchover

Hello, i upgraded on Thursday and was told the sim switch to the micro sim would be automatic within 24 hours. It's now been two days and still no service on the new phone.I tried filling in an online sim switch but they need to a text you a code. Pr...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I bought text messages but did not recieve a code to my phone.

I have just bought £1.50 worth of text messeges but have not received the authorization code to my phone. I checked my details in my account and it has the same phone number as the phone I am using. So it could not have been sent to the wrong number....

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHS Discount

Hi, can anybody give me some advice?? I have taken out a new o2 contract via carphone warehouse for an i phone 5. I telephoned o2 to ask if I would be able to get NHS discount, to which they replied "yes". They then sent me a message with an NHS disc...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos