Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Excess PAYG credit. Can I get some back?

Basically I top-up every month to get included data and text. I don't use voice much and I've now accrued a PAYG balance of ~£350. Can I reclaim some of that money or use it to buy a new phone, etc.? "Customer Services" are giving me mixed messages d...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG upgrade

Hi all, My mum's PAYG phone has finally packed uo so she needs a new one. I tried to get her one yesterday by O2 wouldn't sell me one without a new SIM and topping it up also which is a waste of time. So my Mum is going to try to 'upgrade' her PAYG m...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text message from 02 if your a smart phone user

I keep getting these now 02:if your a smart phone user, why not contact us though our mobile chat service. Just click the link to get started www.02.co.uk/mobile/chatnow Then when I do Contact UsSorry we're not able to mobile chat with you as your ha...

Resolved! VoiceMail

How do you retrieve VoiceMail while abroad.? I've tried +44901 without success.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Speed to refresh/family and friends discount.

I'm thinking about selling my 7month old iPhone 5 to get the 5s when it comes out and I am interested in the Speed to Refresh scheme, however, I have the Family and Friends 30% bolt on. Would O2 charge 15 months x what my tarriff should be, or 15 mon...

Resolved! Contract Ending Date/When to upgrade

When I first bought my current phone (Samsung Galaxy S2) on the 3rd of January 2012 they said a month from the end of the 24 months I could upgrade. I am not sure if this is still the case. Could somebody clarify this for me please. Thanks.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong type of SIM?

Hi I ordered a pay as you go Micro-SIM for my Iphone 4s over the phone, got it and tried to register a debit card to it, via the Iphone itself, but was told I could not. So I went online and again, after considerable messing around was told "This is ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to check credit on a mobile number?

I have a sim card in my alarm at work, its an auto dialer which calls my phone when the alarm is activated, I keep topping the number up but I can't find out the balance and I'm worried its going to run out of credit, I can't add it to "my o2" as i c...

shiftlock by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos