Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail Problem

I'd been with Vodafone so long that when I switched to O2 I didn't even think about setting up my voicemail! I've tried to do it but it's still not cutting in when someone phones me. I've tried dialling 1750 to activate voicemail but I get 3 beeps an...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting more and more bills

There is always being a problem with what i can use? I got unlimited minutes and texts and I am using them always in my tarif which is £25 a month but i am always getting my bills more then £30 a month and I am not happy with that at all.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal Issues

I joined o2 in may as a new customer, everything was great until 6 weeks ago when a mast was down and I had no coverage for 2 days. Anyway the mast was fixed and my signal came back, but no where near as good as it was. I am not getting any calls, vo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

do not recycle with 02

warning Do not recycle with o2 . they will dictate to customers as to how and when they can utilise the refunded money. its a con

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls, texts and data allowance status by text.

Does anyone know if there is a number I can text to get a status report for my monthly allowances?I know there is a number I can text to get it on pay as you go but, I'm on contact and texting 'BALANCE' to 20202 doesn't return anything.I already have...

xiras by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade/end contract early

Hopefully I can explain this without confusing everyone. I have been experiencing problems with my current handset so have been looking round for other deals/upgrades. I found a deal for the handset I want still on an o2 contract but not direct with ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade from Carphone Warehouse what is the process?

Hi,I have got contract that will end 23October and I am entitiled to upgrade now from Paymonthly O2 .Phone from CPW has arrived with sim card which needs activation. Now I have been told by CPW, I have to wait to the end of contract and call O2 on 23...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do O2 charge for a replacement pay monthly sim?

I have a Samsung s3 it uses a mini sim and I put into an adapter to use in a standard phone. It took a few goes getting the sim into the adapter! Anyway, I then put the mini sim back into the Samsung s3 and it can't read the sim.It says "no sim" so I...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling monthly contract

I am having real trouble cancelling my 1 month rolling contract as every time I ring O2 I get disconnected and I tried disconnecting through online chat but both times I get disconnected by the person on the other end. Now I'm trying to do it again b...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos