Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Order Cancellation, Pending Payment for 3 weeks!

Hi Everyone, I have had an iPhone 5s order cancalled on 21st of September, but O2 haven't yet reversed my payment, first they told me it would take 3/4 working days, then i waited for a week, contacted them again on live chat to check, and they said ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile broadband

I have an O2 mobile phone contract but need to purchase broadband for my laptop at home. Am I able to do this off my mobile contract or do I have to have a home phone? Confused

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! If i upgrade early can i use O2open again?

Pretty much as the title suggests. I get O2 Open as part of a corporate deal and wondering if i get the option to claim o2 Open on my early upgrade option which is now available to me

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! replacement phone rip off

Bought Motorola Razr1 6 months ago on O2 24 pay monthly. Last week, advised by Customer Support to send off to O2 repair as calls kept dropping but they didn't check signal strength in my area. After phone handed over to O2 shop, O2 advised that faul...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail Problem

I'd been with Vodafone so long that when I switched to O2 I didn't even think about setting up my voicemail! I've tried to do it but it's still not cutting in when someone phones me. I've tried dialling 1750 to activate voicemail but I get 3 beeps an...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting more and more bills

There is always being a problem with what i can use? I got unlimited minutes and texts and I am using them always in my tarif which is £25 a month but i am always getting my bills more then £30 a month and I am not happy with that at all.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal Issues

I joined o2 in may as a new customer, everything was great until 6 weeks ago when a mast was down and I had no coverage for 2 days. Anyway the mast was fixed and my signal came back, but no where near as good as it was. I am not getting any calls, vo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

do not recycle with 02

warning Do not recycle with o2 . they will dictate to customers as to how and when they can utilise the refunded money. its a con

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos