Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

O2 shop will not rpair my iphone...help

Hipls help if you can.My hubby bought me an iphone back in April this year and I had a load of guff to do with the one year warranty.Just lately Iv been having problem with ansering calls as I can not hear the person on the other line and they can no...

Anonymous by Level 9: Fired up
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill, Help please !!

Can anybody on the forums help me.I think im right but i need conformation.I cancelled my contract with o2 recently, i called up on the 3rd June and gave my 30 days notice so my contract cancelled on the 3rd of July.My billing date is also the 3rd of...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simplicity Upgrade

HiI took out a Simplicity 1 month rolling contract due to bad credit, when I took it out I was told I would be able to upgrade after 6 months, can anyone let me know if this would be correct, and also would I be able to upgrade to the iphone?Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

3rd Time Broken Phone.. Different Handset or replace?

I have a sony ericsson C905, and the screen keeps breaking on it. First time, it went blank and wouldnt load. I took it to an o2 shop, they sent it off, and when i got it back, i took it home and it did it again, so they sent me a whole new handset.A...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay and Go Wifi

I'm looking at buying an iPhone 3GS 16GB.O2 say "When you buy a new iPhone from us, we'll give you 12 months of unlimited* web and Wi-Fi. It's called the O2 Web & Wi-Fi Bolt On, and you'll be able to keep it at the end of the 12 months for £10 a mont...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confused about inclusive minutes and text charges

I recently decided to get a pay monthly phone but I am beginning to wonder why I even bothered as it seems so confusing as to what is and what isn't included.Its suppose to have 600 inclusive mins and Unlimited Anyone UK TextsBut its seems calls to 0...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Port PAYG number to contract

Hi,What exactly do I have to do if I want to transfer my old O2 Pay As You Go number to my new O2 contract? What's the best way to contact the customer services team, email or telephone? Thanks!

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

contract cancellation

Hi,my wife's 18 month contract on which shes was getting a discount is due to end at the beginning of september. she rang o2 earlier this week and agreed to take out a new contract for £30/month with a blackberry curve. the curve was due to be delive...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Money (New Product)

O2 are starting a Debit Card service soon. I cant wait to get mine!Details @ http://o2money.o2.co.uk/

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos