Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 3g

Connection. Still a problem?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

October 3rd network problems

Hi everyone. Now yesterday's network problems were caused by O2 ungrading there 2g and 3G networks according to there live report. Now in 18 months there have been 3 major network problems. Also who organised the works obviously didn't do the due dil...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! incoming messages and call log

Are 02 able to give me an itemised listing of all calls and messages sent to my phone as well as those sent from my phone?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can an account be changed to an adult son or daughter's name?

I have four O2 accounts in my name for myself, my wife, our 20 year old son and our daughter who will be 19 later this month. Both kids are now working so rather than them pay us board we have agreed that they will be responsible for their own bills ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't recieve text messages

Yesterday at around 11 am my data went down. I recently realised that I also couldn't recieve texts. This morning I woke up and my data was working again but I still can't receieve texts. On the 02 status website it says the intermittent problems hav...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! how to add a pay as you go number

Hi, very frustrated with O2 on not allowing me to add my pay as you go number to my on line account, all I am told that it is not possible with no reason when asked, does any body know how or the reason!. It's a number 02 !., any help appreciated, (e...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Micro Sim ...

Hi ..I have a HTC Incredible S ... and want to use an iPhone 4 ... I look online to see i can order a micro sim to do this ... it says online that i will Also get an adaptor to change it back to standard size. I didnt get this adaptor but I want it ....

Whit2k by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Signal

We have a lack of signal tonight, our phones say "no service" this isn't good as we live in the back of nowhere an if anything happened how would we contact anyone no phone boxes for miles and the nearest house in half a mile away is this rely accept...

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

What a Shambles of a Company!

Hi I have been a O2 customer for 8mths with2 phones on Monthly contract, (Iphone) I am going abroad shortly and noticed with contract i am on that i get something called O2 Travel bolt on free, But when i have looked into this, it actaully loooks lik...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos