Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Receiving MMS direct to handset

Hello!I have a Nokia 6700 and every time i get an MMS I have to log onto o2 to get it, rather than it coming direct to my phone. I am on pay monthly and it's driving me bonkers!!Any help would be great - thanks!Jayne

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost phone-no insurance-pay monthly.

So like an idiot I cancelled my insurance a few months back as I only have a few months to go with my contract and will absolutely NOT be going back to the same one. Oh let me count the ways in which I hate the iPhone! I will be staying with O2 but t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Contract complaints

I've been with O2 for a fair few years now but just lately I feel like it's time to leave, when I went to France a couple of weeks ago I was unable to make and receive any calls and only when I got back home was I told about the error on their part, ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading to Iphone contract issues

I recently acquired a new iphone 3g but currently have a Blackberry contract, and therefore will be charged for data usage if i use this sim in the iphone. I am however with Carphone Warehouse and they are refusing to upgrade me to an iphone contract...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Topping up

I need a fast way to top up my mobile, but which is most effective?

Anonymous by Level 9: Fired up
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to Locate Bill Section

Hi, I've tried to navigate to the bills section of the website by following the following instructions:To view your online bill please click on the ‘view my bill’ link on the right hand side of the menu from our homepage at www.o2.co.uk You will then...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service reply

Every time i send a txt i get a service reply balance thing that pops up sounds my txt tone etc is there any way of turning this off as if i want to check my balance i can do it for myself and its startin to annoy me thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone Coverage.

Just upgraded from my trusted N95 to the iPhone 3gs 16gb, however I have one query regarding the coverage that I am now receiving on the iPhone.It's generally very poor compared to what the N95 was/is and especially at my place of work where the iPho...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Surprises

I won a 2 for 1 meal tocken on O2 Surpries but ive not recived it in my e:mail yet what can i do to get it ???

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 surprises

when i log in with my mobile number and activation code, it says it's invalid. i've clicked the the lost my code thign to make sure i have the right code, i do, and i definately have the right number, yet it STILL says i'm using an invalid code or nu...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos