Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! International faves minutes balance.

Can someone tell me how to check my minutes balance for international faves please.I have already been to live help just to be told to check the website and cannot find it there or o the app. I am coming to the conclusion this is deliberate so you wi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need some help think ive been ripped off

So i went into my local phone shop 2 days ago, had a great chat with the sales person and he showed me this phone the Nokia lumia 625 and it was 36 pound a month so i took it and everything seemed fine, then i went onto the o2 website and saw that th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Giving a O2 Pay Monthly handset to a O2 PAYG customer

Hi, Apologies if this is a daft query! I have a O2 pay monthly Iphone 4. I have recently upgraged to a Iphone 5. I still have my old Iphone 4 handset and would like to give this to my son who is currently an O2 PAYG customer with a very old Iphone. C...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Family Bolt on Suspended.

Well I just wanted to know if anyone is going through or had this problem resloved. It's been ongoing for me for the third month now. My family bolt on in my account says "suspended" but the people I have added on there still are classed as active. I...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No coverage all day.

Hope this is in the right part of the forum.Live just north of Chichester, West Sussex. We've had no network coverage for the entire day, still "No Service" now.Spoke to a bot on the O2 chat who said there was work being carried out in the area. But ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract phone purchasing

im wondering that if i were to buy a contract phone (any network for example) would it charge me the monthly bill on top of an upfront cost? and would it come with a sim card? sorry im so clueless im just thinking of getting an iphone 5c (also id be ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Any good bundles?

Soon my contract on pay monthly will be comming to an end. One month after -- my girlfriend's. As well, we are moving into new flat and we will need broadband.I was thinking about getting all those three contracts from O2. Can you tell me: is there a...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Downloading songs from Amazon uses a LOT of data! Eh?

Topic. Yesterday I downloaded a few songs from Amazon MP3 on my Galaxy S3 which I got back from repair (again) last week, then half an hour later I get a text from O2 telling me I've used up most of my 750 Mb data allowance for this month! So I downl...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAYG 4G

Just received 2x Pay as you go go go sims and they are 4G ones

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go tariff

I am currently on the Simplicity pay as you go tariff which includes paying £1 a day for data which I do not wish to pay as i do not use the internet. Is there a tariff that would be more suited to my needs which does not include paying daily for int...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos