Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! contract cancellation

HiI have cancelled my contract yesterdayThe o2 store rang customer services for me and gave 30 days notice for meChecked myo2 app last night and my contract still appeared on there but now it's goneI can still send texts and use what's app etcWhen wi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text Alerts

Call me sad if you like but I signed up for text alerts on my favourite football team, and I've not had any today. Is anyone else in the same boat? I can't find the place on the website to check I'm still subscribed, and the o2 advisor I spoke to see...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service

I have had no service since yesterday. I've never had this problem before - what could be causing this?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

i have another mobile number that is due for a update and i want to know if i can get it now ??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 app

i have recently rejoined o2, and using a 12 month sim only business acount deal,but the app does not seem to work for me?i wasnt suppled a username or password so i signed up with my email adress and it isnt linked even typing my number in too.also t...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Smart phone/iPhone data

I have recently took out a contract on a Samsung s4, with 1gb of data.I was going to give the s4 to my daughter and still use my iPhone on this contract.When I put the sim into my iPhone, I cannot connect to anything via data.Is there a difference be...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No 3G Connection in Leeds 9 for weeks - Appalling Customer Service

I've tweeted the O2 people about this and have received the reply that there is a faulty mast and that it is being worked on. I asked if there was an expected end date to the work and was told they don't know. Not acceptable. Any company providing a ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls to Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man, from 4th December

I have just received a message saying that, from 4th December, calls to Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man will be removed from my inclusive minutes. It doesn't mention whether texts will be affected. Does anyone know whether or not texts will still be...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone broken down

i got sim only deal but my phone crashed and i cant fix it and i dont know if i can get a phone tarif but not sim with it

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I access my pay as you bill?

I have used my free minutes in less than a week and I want to check my usage but I can only access my bill total and not an intermised bill. I have tried live chat 3 times and got nowhere with them.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos