Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Unlimited Web bolt on modem

hi, i have a o2 contract with unlimited web bolt on. can i use this as a modem to connect to the internet on my laptop.When i installed nokia PC suite it gave me the option. so i was wondering can i?cheers

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 surprises help

hey all just wondering i have just tried to get to the o2 surprises page to put my dads o2 surprises number in and for some reason it comes up as Connection Interrupted -The document contains no data-The network link was interrupted while negotiating...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phoning a UK mobile from the USA

Hello all, My friend has been trying to phone me from the USA on her mobile to my mobile here in the UK. She has tried +44 then my mobile number minus the 0 and 011 +44 then my mobile number minus the 0 Neither of these seem to be connecting, I am su...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone stolen but not insured?

Hi.So basically my phone vanished today, I know it sounds weird, how can a phone just disappear like that but hey it's true. I tried looking for it everywhere and called it a few times to see if I can hear it but no. Then after a short time some guys...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade date?

I have a contract due to run out on August 2nd. I believe I am entitled to an upgrade in the last month of my contract?If so, would this be counted as 2nd July?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Repair

Hello,I have been without my phone now since last friday this coming friday (3rd) will be 2 weeks without the phone i was offered a phone while mine was being fixed for a cheeky £25 which i thought was disgusting as i pay £7 a month insurance on the ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Ireland Roaming rates

Anyone got news on the 02 UK roaming rate. Given that the new EU roaming rates come into play early next week O2 have been very very very slow to publish theirs.O2 Ireland have sext a text message out stating that from 01 July their rates will be:Fro...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited texts abroad outside Europe

I have a contract which gives me "unlimited" texts a month and was wondering if it'll cost me for any texts I send whilst in Turkey.... And I take it minutes arn't included abroad?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos