Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Phone Froze

So my Samsung S3 froze, i woke up to find it stuck on the main loading screen (Samsung GT-i900 etc...) went to my local 02 Store they tried all what i tried (and told them i tried it) and they agreed it was broken. It got sent off for repair as it wa...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement phone

Just upgraded to refresh a few weeks ago and realised the phone had a fault.Went into an O2 store and told them about this and they said I'd have to send the phone back for repair and it would be 14 days. As it's less than 30 days I asked about a wor...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! poor reception at home....only

hi all, im getting very poor reception at home - used to be good until around 2 months ago - but is always poor now - often i dont show any bars in the radio signal plus low data signal too. as soon as i move to another cell area, say at work, i get ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail Default Pin Issues!

This is something that has been happening for a good while now and not just to me, happens to other family members who are with o2 as well. If someone leaves a voicemail for me and I call 901 to retrieve it get told that my pin is set to default and ...

smc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPhone insurance claim

Hi I have also had a really bad experiance with 02 insure which forced me to cancel the insurance after many years with them. i have been an 02 costermer for about 10 years no and its always been the best provider for me which is slightly dissapointi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When taking a new contract when does the first payment get taken?

Im wanting to take out a new contract but I was just wondering in general when does the first payment leave your account? Is it the same for all phone companies or does it vary? The tariff im looking at is £29 a month with Three (via carphone warehou...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voice mail number

I have a very basic Nokia phone that only does calls and texts. I received a voicemal and when I tried to listen to it I was asked to input my voicemail number first, i mistakenly thought this meant my mobile number. There is no option anywhere in my...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GiffGaff tablet sim

I'm looking for a sim for my iPad Air and I came across GiffGaff.There prices seem ideal and i doubt o2 would match them, I've been told it runs on the o2 network so does this mean when I am in major cities I would get the hspda+ signal thing that I ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer for 5 years, treated worser than horse excrement.

Hi, I have been a customer with O2 for over 5 years, used their pay & go plans, rolling sim only contracts, home broadband and pay monthly tariffs in this period. Coming to this month, I ended my contract since I O2 wasn't able to offer me an upgrade...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail Charges on Pay Monthly

Hello, I was just wondering whether you incur a charge for using the Voicemail service if I am on Pay Monthly. ThanksZahra

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos