Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! G4 ready

Hi everyone Just want to find out if my Samsung S3 mini is ready for G4 signal if so how can I upgrade.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bill payment

hey folks, my monthly bill is due to come out in 4 days time, is it ok for me to make the payment now? im not sure if i will be charged twice? will they try to take a payment again in 4 days? thanks in advance, jamie

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 charged me for 2 years when I told them to cancel my contract

I was with O2 for 2 years when I decided to move and start a new contract with Orange, and canceled my O2 contract,But, 2 years on and to my horror and total shock I have discovered that O2 didn't cancel my contract and I had been paying 2 years wort...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Major Headache

In the last few weeks, I've had quite a few personal issues which have resulted in me having to move home for a few months. I want to upgrade my phone but I'm having the following problems. I do not have my mobile phone nor gain access to my sim card...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disabling "3G" on iPhone eventually ends up with "No Service" instead of E/o??

For whatever reason, when I disable 3G on my own phone (and it's also the same on my work o2 phone too), the signal drops from 3G to E/O then leave it for a bit and it drops out to "No Service" Is this normal, as I would've assumed turning it off wou...

Resolved! Help cancelling my contract

Hi i sighed up for it today and talked to the guy on the phone and i cannot afford £11 a month on a 12 month bassis would like to know how to cancell my account please

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you Go Go Go 4G

I'm currently all set up to hopefully buy the iPhone 5s in a few weeks. Thinking of being pro active and order a blank Nano Sim Card, and perform the sim swap so i'm all ready to change tariff from 3G to 4G. I've just looked properly at the O2 Pay as...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving from Simplicity 600 12 month to 30 day rolling contract

Hi after 24 months on an iPhone pay monthly tariff I have just signed up to o2 simplicity 12month contract. I am potentially moving out of the UK with work in the next year and the adviser who sold me the deal assured me that after 3 months I could t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos