Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Selling contract phone before contract ends

I'm a little tight on money atm and have an old o2 phone I can put my current sim in so I was thinking about selling my Samsung Galaxy S2 to give me a bit of extra cash til my contract ends (March). Is this possible? Or will o2 block the phone/will m...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cost of received texts from abroad

Does it cost me to receive a text from my sister who is on holiday in the carribean? I am on a monthly unlimited contract.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2 Version 5.0 Released on Android

The new version of My O2 has been released today with various new features : As a Pay Monthly customer you can now get access to: • A full itemised bill including your most expensive, longest and most frequent calls • Fully itemised recent charges to...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How do I stop my Insurance Bolt On?

I am now receiving phone insurance through my bank. As such I would like to stop paying the insurance bolt on. Is that possible?Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my o2 data allowance error

hi alli need your helpim receiving an error when trying to find out my data useage on the myo2 app and websitein both places it says there is a technical problem? please try again later does anyone else have this ?and any possible solutions>customer ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade to 5C

Hi,Can anyone help- have just got upgrade from 4s to 5c with a new tariff applied. I am planning in using the new handset 5C to give to my husband for a Xmas gift and keep my 4s for eh time being.So my question is- as the SIM cards are different will...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade question

Not for me as I've got a long way to go! If someone is on a standard tariff do they have to change to a Refresh tariff when they upgrade? Someone I know is worried about the credit check part of the Refresh tariff and wants to stay on a standard tari...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as You Go, smartphone advice

This has probably been answered before, so apologies. Im looking for a good priced touch screen phone, email, calls, texts and camera on Pay as you go option for my mother (70). She has wifi at home and will connect to that 80% of the total time for ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! auto top up

i have just signed up to auto top, where my balance goes below £2 its auto topped up to £15. ive recieved an email to say its up and running, but my balance is now £1.80 and my phone has not been topped up. anyone got any ideas please. thanks paul

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos