Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Crazy phone bill 2400.00

Well basiclly, I lost my phone abroadNo insurance, reported it to the police but they didnt want to know.I kept ringing it hoping for the person to return it for a reward but didnt.The phone was locked off after the 3rd day of calls by o2 themselves....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority List query!

Hey peeps,Just a quick question because nobody seems to have an exact answer for me!I am on an online £45pm contract with a £15pm discount but I buy 2 boltons on top of this, so I pay £45pm still, not including the odd occasion I go a little over. I ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't send texts - help!

Help please!I can't send texts from my phone, I have a nokia E65.It started a week ago, all of a sudden, my messages I try to send go straight into my outbox for resending, then after a while it comes up with " failed, memory too full, close some app...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Travelling

Im going away next weekend and i need to know if my free o2 text messages continue? or do i get charged. Thanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

ipone 4g

http://www.product-reviews.net/2009/06/ ... g-concept/http://www.mobilewhack.com/iphone-4g-concept/Its on its way 4 gen

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone - 3GS - Questions before I order!

So Im about to order an Iphone 3GS But have a few questions before I order, hope someone can help: 1. Is there a 30 DAY PAC code? I want to change from t-mobile to o2 but my current contract doesn't finish until September.. Will I still be able to tr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 history

I missed a fone call on saturday night nd have accidently deleted the number. Does anyone know if I could call up o2 and would they have it on record? If so what number do I call?? Thanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text Anytime Help

I topped up £10 and THEN activated the textanytime, will i still get the free texts? I topped up 2 days ago and im waiting to get a text from o2 saying ive got 300 free texts? Will i get them later or have to top up again?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Text Anytime" Explanation For A Noob Please :-)

Sorry I'm not really used to these offers, I have been on vodafone pay as you go for years now.I decided to change numbers from and get an O2 sim because of the "Text Anytime" offer (the one in which you get 300 free texts for a month if you top up £...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant get online

Can anyone tell me if there is a fault with OS GPRS etc i know there was a problem yesterday but i got on late last night but it seems to have gone again. Any info would be great x

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos