Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Formal complaint

As I know of no other way to do this I will place it here.I would like to make a formal complaint against the chat operative Jacinta as she would not sort out my issue or get someone who could so she just transferred me to another chat operative who ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Leeds service is pathetic

The service in Leeds is so poor that it has become pretty much unusable.It has been this way since mid August, it is now mid October and remains dire.Calls are broken and dropped when we are lucky enough to get through at all. Texts are deferred regu...

• 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

02 LEEDS

WOW had problems all week...today is the final death knell... 5 voicemails on my phone i did not know about...cannot use my phone in 3g only 2g....another mast needing repair...text msg's coming through in bundles from days ago - but arriving all at ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ANY CUSTOMER LOYALTY AT ALL FROM O2???

Has anyone ever had any sort of customer loyalty from o2? been with them for 12yrs and every yr its the same.. this yr i went to upgrade my phone to 5s online, £42 a month 24mnths, free handset. i had a problem and couldnt complete order. come back t...

• 20 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! 100MB of DATA ?? is this a Joke ?

Hi there People..Ok So as Toby Knows I've just got Rid of my Iphone 3GS & Got an Iphone 5 Now.I'm on Pay&Go Unlimited. Now I Top up £15 a Month & get Free Calls to o2 People & Unlimted Text.(Fair Use) with 100MB Data. Now O2 as the Tech these days to...

• 21 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! my 02 numbers

i currently have unlimited texts but limited minutes .... want to buy bolt on my 02 numbers,,,, it says its a mixture of 1000 texts and minutes,,, but as i have unlimited texts already thro tariff will the bolt on be minutes only,.... or will it saud...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile Broadband package advice

Hi I need advice on which Mobile Broadband package would be best for me. When I am on-call for work I carry around a netbook to fix any issues that arise. If called I usually connect to the Internet via a WiFi Hotspot if one is available and if not u...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone was stolen

My iphone 5 was stolen on 12th of November at 8:25pm. I reported this to police straightaway in nearest police station at Stratford. I was travelling that night to Edinburgh and because I didn't have any phone or any contacts of o2 I couldn't call th...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos