Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Are they Havin A Laugh?

Hoping to get nother C905 off O2, but are still currently out of stock. I receieve this email this morning:'Your current handset is unfortunately out of stock at this time. As we do not yet have a date as to when to expect this handset back, we can o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct Debit returned, paid via automated line, phone still

My wife had her direct debit returned. Today she had a phonecall or text telling her to make a payment on the automated number (how you do this if you have one mobile phone and no landline is beyond me).This I did for her at 1735 this evening. An hou...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone usage abroad

i'm travelling to egypt soon and would like to know if my lg cookie phone will work over there and also how much will it cost to text or ring home while there. :robotindifferent:

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

THE QUALITY OF PHONES OFFERED

Hi, I got an LG viewty over a year ago from o2 the spec was great 5mp camera, bluetooth, picture messaging, complete touch screen, really good memory and fast internet. Now that im due an upgrade the standard of phones offered is horrendous many only...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online bill?

Ok im probably being really stupid but i cannot find how to view my online bill! keeps taking me to a page that has no option to view my billHELP!?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simplicity 15 - what do you actually get?

This is what the website quotes :£14.69 Unlimited UK calls & texts to everyone on O2, plus 300 extra minutes and 600 extra textsBut when I spoke to sales they said O2 texts would come out of my "extra" texts. The next person I spoke to said the same....

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

unlimited texts bolt on

is now availible to add on again at £7.50 per monthit will not be advertised in store but is availible

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing new TMobile phone to O2

Hi,I have a brand new TMobile PAYG phone and thought that I could put one of my 4 pack free O2 SIM in instead of the TMobile SIM supplied. When I put the O2 SIM in I am told it is the wrong SIM so I am guessing it is somehow locked to TMobile. Can I ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferred number, now can't text

My Simplicity SIM arrived today and I rang Customer Services to have my old number transferred from my PAYG SIM. Very good service there. I was informed that it would take somewhere between 4 and 24 hours to complete. Anyway, on to the problem. Since...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 unlimited

I live in the uk but im in Bulgaria at the minute and im currenty on o2 unlimited does this mean i can text and call o2 numbers in the uk from bulgaria and it will not charge me? x

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos