Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Transfer of Pay & Go Credit

Hello, I currently have an O2 Pay & Go phone that has nearly £200 credit on it, and I would like to know what options I have for transferring this to another contract (I assume I cannot simply have the credit refunded?). I was hoping to take out a Pa...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Warning to other customers about 'Fast Track' upgrades

Hi, I just wanted to post a quick warning about so called 'Fast Track' upgrades that O2 offers. I don't think there would be a problem most of the time but I was mis-informed by a member of staff at an O2 store. I took a new contract out on Friday fo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone

I have been trying to change my 02 bolt-on and it will not change then taken money off me for another bolt on what I didn't ask for. I have been trying to get my bbm back on for the last 5 months and it will not let me, As its just taking the fest of...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 bolt on for pay as you go

Hi , i looked up bolt ons , i am pay as you go and i currently have no bolt on in place.. i top up £15 a month and my mum has the bolt on that gives her unlimited calls and txts to other 02, i cant find this within the bolt ons , can u help pls.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Send Pay & Go balance by SMS

Is it possible to have O2 reply/send my Pay & Go balance by SMS?I want to dial a number and then receive a text message (SMS) with my P&G balance.It is not a smart phone. I do not want a display.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 service status text

Both me and my Mum on o2 just got a text saying that o2 are doing maintance work near our postcode on x dates, so our service may be affected. Is this something new they have started to do now? Been maintenance before at our postcode but never got a ...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 500MB only last a few days

So I pay a bill of £36 a month (which usually comes to more than that) but in my contract it says I Get 500mb of Internet. This only lasts me 5 days, yet when I went to buy more last month as mine had ran out, the newly bought 500mb had last me 2 wee...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 'requested facility not implemented'

I called up O2 and recently switched over a previous number to the sim im using now almost 24 hours ago.. the number changed over and i can receive texts fine, but my tarrif is non-existent and i cannot send texts. all that shows up is 'requested fac...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing my number on my account.

My account is registered with a number I was using a couple of years ago and it will not let me change it to my new one online. How can I either 1, change my number online or 2, delete my account so I can start again?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos