Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Reducing tarriff

Hello! I am around 12 months into a 24 month contract and after doing some research online, It looks as though after 9 months you can reduce your tarriff by £5 per month. Can someone confirm this please? Struggling with my first home with a baby on t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! monthly to pay&go

im changeing from monthly to pay&go i dont know what im suppose to do to keep my number do i activate the Pay & go topup and then go and change number and do i wait till the monthly is turned off before i do anything, i have a date for change of the ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

hello im due an upgrade on the 20th can only see refresh options are the contract prices the same on a normal upgrade as they are on refresh??

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Really wish I hadn't renewed my contract.

I knew there would be hidden charges but £29! How can you charge £12.99 insurance. When all the other mobile insurance sites charge an average of £6.99 top line. Also what is this £14.99 ? Oh plus VAT. I really thought I was getting a good deal. Afte...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calling through to 02..

The longest I usually wait to get through to an "agent" was 10 minutes.. I have now been on hold for well over an hour now and I have yet to speak to an "agent".. Since when did 02 become to poor with this? Thinking of cancelling my 02 contract now b...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to upgrade my phone. Should I just cancel?

Hey, About a month ago my current mobile phone (HTC One X) died on me and I have been unable to use it ever since. Anyway, seeing as I was due an upgrade on the 16th December I decided to just wait without a phone for a few weeks and upgrade online. ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Having bad time with O2

Hi Guys, I would be greatful if you could give me some advise. Since changing from EE to O2 last year i havnt exactly had the greatest time with O2. Just recently i have experienced a 150GBP bill from abroad.Last month i had 4GBP were for text messag...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text increasing data to 5gb?

I've had a text from O2 :O2: Good news. We're increasing your 4G data allowance. So you'll get 5GB of data a month, instead of 1GB. That's 4GB extra, for nothing. We'll apply the change to your account on 7 January.I was already on the £22 4g contrac...

adeuk5 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want my GOD DAMN MONEY BACK THAT O2 STOLE!

OK long story short! -I had a ridiculously good number (literally only had 0,7,8!!) -After my contract finished, it turned to a PAY AS YOU GO -Got a new contract and didn't switch over the number for personal reasons -Now, I never used the PAYG for A...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay & Go Data Usage USA

I'm sure the answer is on here somewhere but I can't find it!!! I'm heading to USA for 5 days later this month & was wondering if there was a data bolt on I can get? I don't plan on using much much but I'm horrified at the £6 for 1mb that I keep seei...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos