Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Nexus 5, Pay & Go. Keeps reminding me I have low credit/balance on calling and texting.

Hello I recently got a new Google Nexus 5 and today just setup a £10 Pay & Go tariff service but whenever I make a text or call the phone keeps reminding me I have low credit. Is there anyway to fix this so my phone can recognize it isn't technically...

Resolved! Dismal service Carrys on

Dismal 3G service continues for the 5th day website says everything is working and no issues in my area .... But that magic 3G symbol is either non existent or bumbling along on grps or edge .... Getting very disgruntled that I'm paying for something...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have my phone stolen

heycan you please give me some advicemy phone has been stolen in gran canaria two days ago , now im londonshall i give my IMEI number to the police in order to find out the thief?lucas

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can the O2 reward credit be used on bolt on?

I am on pay as you go and use web bolt on £6 a month. When I didn't have enough credit for the bolt on, instead of topping up, I decided to use some of my O2 rewards as credits. My balance added up to £9 something. Somehow my web bolt on didn't renew...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! MMS Charge

Can I please have clarification as too why Ive been charge for 5 MMS message when i have only sent two.

Tirill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Change Pay monthly over data allowance policy

In several threads this is being discussed. When you reached your limit o2 slowed your data usage to a snails pace unless you bought a bolton (and clawed back any slowed down data usage) Now they will redirect you to here http://www.o2.co.uk/data-all...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming in Australia being charged loads not sure why? PAYG

Hi there, I'm curious because I'm being charged daily for 'something' as my balance goes down each day everytime I turn my phone on and YET I have only sent about 4 text messages from it since I got here? Texts are 50p so that's £2 - what's the rest?...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Micro Sim on upgraded phone

Hi - I have just upgraded my phone, which is yet to be delivered, but noticed after I ordered it that it takes a micro sim card. My current sim is the old style. Will O2 send me a new micro sim with the same number or do I have to order this seperate...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unwanted Charged

Hi I have just got a new pay as you go Sim and twice now i've had messages saying they have deducted £1 from my ballance for data charges (or something like that, i cant find the messages for some reason). I didnt ask for this and dont want it so how...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos