Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Call Forwarding while Abroad - Charges Query

Hi,I've been searching for the answer to this question but can't find anything definitive, so trying here!I am travelling overseas with my iPhone. I plan to set the call forwarding option on my phone to redirect all calls to a UK landline number whil...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem connexion in 3G

Hi Everybody!I am new on this forum and I would like to excuse me for my little english, I am French and I am in England only since friday.I bought an sim card from O2 yesterday with a Pay as you Go plan for £10 with 300 texts and unlimited Internet....

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

simplicity took my money but i havnt got my texts

i changed my tariff to simplity (£10 one) i got a text saying that i have unlimited texts and 100 free minutes to use before october 31st and they have debited £10 from my balence. but its still costing me when i text peopleso why havnt i got my unli...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

cancel contract

My son is moving to New Zealand at the end of October and I have a contract for his Iphone till the October of next year. Does anybody have any idea how much it will cost me to cancel the cotract as he wont be able to use his Iphone on the O2 network...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using contract sim in payg iPhone 4.

I currently have a Blackberry Storm 2 9520, but I want to sell it and get iPhone 4.I get Blackberry unlimited bolt on with this contract, would I be able to use it in iPhone 4 with all features?And also would a o2 payg sim work in my BB Storm? (With ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting O2 to O2 is possible

Thought I'd post my experiences of porting within O2 as I looked all over the net for someone who could confirm they'd done this successfully without any finding any concrete cases. I was previously on an O2 online tariff and like many other on here ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unregistered SIM

I bought a new mobile from an O2 shop three or four weeks ago, but kept my existing pay as you go SIM card and number. Everything was fine until last night, when my phone suddenly displayed 'Unregistered SIM'. The signal bar is full, but I can't conn...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Early upgrade? Like really early?

I currently have a 24 month contract with O2 which I am 14 months into. So have about 10 months left to go before I can upgrade. My average bill is usually around £35-£50 a month. The phone I got with the contract is just a plain and simple Samsung T...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blackberry

Hi everyone i ve bought a blackberry 8520 curve i ve put my pay monthly sim card in and i cant get apps for example facebook. It came with a pay as you go sim card and all apps load with this. Can any one help me its doing my nut

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slightly Early Upgrade

I am 2 months from the end of an 18 month contract and want to upgrade early. If I am willing to pay the remaining 2 months line rental, and then take out another 18 month contract, will I be able to upgrade?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos