Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! price increase

Can you tell me if the cost of bundles are included in the price inrease or is it your basic tariff?

Kaz-123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay and go go sim card

i have bought a new sony expieria e mobile phoneand i have 2 sim 02 sim cards 1 is pay and go go that i top up £10 - £20 a monthwith free calls and texts ect.. and the other sim card you top £10 and is a simplicity Tarrifthat came with sony experia e...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

BBM on Pay as you go with bb curve 9300

I have a BlackBerry Curve 9300. The phone I have had for nearly 2 years now and it was on contract with T-Mobile but it ran out so I went to pay as you go on O2. The phone is unlocked and I've been using a pay and go go go since I got it. I have been...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

shap available - upgrade out of stock

Hi, If i go in to the O2 shop online as a normal customer or even when signed in on my ID i can clearly see that the iphone 5 refurb 16gb is in stock and I am able to add to my basket, if i try and go to the product page again to view all refurb ipho...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3 month early upgrade

Hello everyone, I'm in need of some advice.I am due a 3 month early upgrade with o2 this coming thursday, however I have seen a much cheaper deal ( still on o2) for the tariff and phone I want with the carphone warehouse.. As its an early upgrade wou...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When may I change my tarif?

I just discovered that my wife - who's phone, text allowance, call allowance and everything else is identical to my own - pays £26.83 when I am paying £37.00My contact expires in September but I am told by the website that I'm unable to change tariff

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

inflation or bulying?

Thank you O2 for keeping up with inflation.... I supose the pay as you go prices will go up as well. Maybe my employer will give me a 2.7 % raise. Joking aside, thank you for your services, but I am out as soon as the contract is up

• 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Price increase's from March

OFCOM should make it illegal to increase the price/tarfiiff until teh 1 year contract period as ended. Just receivd a email from O2 saying theres going to be anotehr price increase. Not happy about it, but nothing I can do.Sorry just seen there is al...

• 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 insurance

I was asked to pay extra 240 pounds for the Insurace when I get the contract phone. The staff told me I can get it back after 3 month. How to get it back?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos