Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Viewing my bill...

I'm trying to view my bill on line, I can log on to my account but as soon as I try to access viewing my bill information I just get a message about there being a 'technical problem processing my login details' but I can see everything else, it's jus...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Compensation

Will O2 be offering compensation for the loss of signal caused by the storms? Whilst it is no-ones fault to pay a monthly fee and having just been told that those fees are going up 3 days unable to use the phone for anything it poor. Luckily I have a...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not taking money out of Balance

Hi I was wondering why my £10 for PAYG Go Go hasn't been taken out of my balance. I converted some of my rewards to balance this morning, and it still hasnt taken anything out to pay for my tarriff. Doesn't O2 accept rewards balance as a payment?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing tariffs takes a month?

I tried to change my tariff on February 8th from Unlimited to pay & go go go and it said that my tariff will be changed on March 8th. I've read elsewhere that it normally takes a day. Is something wrong?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Increase Prices for Pre and Post 23rd January 2014 contracts

O2 have found a loophole around the OFCOM ruling it would seem and have announced an increase of 2.7% with effect from 1st March 2014 for ALL customers regardless of whether you signed up before or after the ruling came into effect. Standard tariff c...

davethorp by Level 21: Regular
  • 207 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! No Signal in this area several times this week

Several times this week I have had no signal in my area IP32 - this is not normal I have always had a great signal. Today it is work and also I have had 'No Service' today too.Anyone else in this area having the same problem?? Do you know why? Thanks

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos