Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PAYG: Changing Web Bolt on

I want to remove the Web Daily bolt on from my SIM and replace it with one of the monthly web bolt ons however, no matter where I look I can't find any method of cancelling the Web Daily bolt on. At first I thought web daily would be removed automati...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Rip Off Customers By Taking Higher Payments from Bank Account.

Has anyone else found this to be the case: I recently had a tariff of just over £37 per month. Not using all of my allowance I have just changed to a 'simplicity' tariff of just £11 per month. I changed contracts on the 15th March- this being the sam...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using a USA (AT&T) iPhone 5s in the UK with an O2 SIM.

I'm from the UK and a long-time O2 customer. I'm now living in the USA and have just bought an iPhone 5s on an AT&T contract.I wanted to keep my UK mobile number alive while I was away (I've had it since it was 0831!) so I've been paying £10/month on...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fuming with o2's charges in Norther Ireland

Over the last few months i've noticed my o2 bill is increasing.(Normally £40 pound(ish). I know they put the price of their charges up twice now since i took out my 24month contract (1st time was one month into my contract!) So today i decided to loo...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade from pay as you go to pay monthly

I got an upgrade phonecall on the 7th March and was offered an upgrade for £16/mth for 1GB data, unlimited calls and messages to O2. I recieved my first bill which I expected to be higher as was quoted by the call centre operator. I have checked my b...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of email address

hi, I need to change my email address as my old one got hacked into but i am unable to find out how to do these online? Can anyone help?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Best time to cancel tariff?

Hey guys, I'm currently on an old (Feb 2010) tariff - originaly a 12 month one and now just being billed monthly. I'm wanting to move network but just wondering when the best time to do this is. My current bill is for 27 Mar 14 - 26 Apr 14, next bill...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Price matching service?

Price matching tarrif Hello, Does anyone know if 02 offer a price matching service? The deal I am after is offered by Carphone warehouse http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/buy/HTC_ONE_U027_UGCON Also, does anyone know what the 'cashback' deal is? I can...

Owe2 by Level 4: Observant
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos