Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

IPhone 4 or HTC Desire

Hello all,I was just wondering, I have an IPhone 3GS and it's superb but I am due to upgrade in a few months now so I am bot sure what to go for. I wouldn't mind the new IPhone but it seems to have too many bugs and the double glass does scare me jus...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading to a smartphone

ok, o2, where do i start...im on an online 45 plan BUT i get a 40% discount. an advisor said that the notes dont say its a lifetime discount but they also said it hasnt got an expiry date... go figure...now, my upgrade date is fast approaching so i t...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 suprises

hi i normally gey a code for the 02 suprises but i have topped up 2 days ago and have not recieved one.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone warranty

My Iphone is only about 5 months old and the glass screen has a pretty big scratch across it (I didn't take insurance on it when I bought it)Does anyone know if there is a warranty of sorts on Iphones -- and if this sort of damage would be covered?Th...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reconditioned Iphone out of stock and CS

I found out about reconditioned iPhones when my upgrade was due. Great!! But he said they were out of stock and couldnt give me a date when they would be in. So ive been phoning every other day checking their stock. When I phoned today. The guy at up...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will o2 speak to me

Hey, so I have had a contract in my mothers name for 3 years now I have tried to get it changed over to my name my mother has tried but o2 just don't want to do anything.Now the contract ends in September and I want to get the iPhone 4 tomorrow throu...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged by O2 for using the hotel's wireless network abroad

On holiday this week I connected to the hotel's private Wireless Network. It was a bit flakey and kept dropping but I would reconnect and it would be ok for another 5-10 minutes. During this time I knew the connection was lost (even though my iPhone ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm being charged, but I haven't received my sim card yet

I signed up to a 12 month contract with O2 on Thursday, and I was told that a sim card would be sent out to me. I haven't received it yet, but upon logging into my O2 account online, I have noticed that I am being charged from the day I signed up!I d...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Just bought HTC Wildfire with £10 credit...

But it says that my balance is 0.00!!! Do I have to do something to activate the credit onto my account?I have also transferred my old number over which I know takes 2 days, could that be why?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disabled person unable to get micro-sim for iPhone 4

I am an existing O2 customer with a Apple 3GS on the Pay and Go Tariff. I wanted to upgrade to the iPhone 4 and ordered one online from Apple (I have an account with them). I received my iPhone 4 almost 2 weeks ago but have been unable to use it beca...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos