Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

data charges

silly question time people but your help would be appreciated . first time on pay monthly contract after years on pay as you go .im on tariff 02 web daily with 50 mins, unlimited texts and the normal 100mb data allowance . on checking my account onli...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Has O2 ended the pay up front tariff ?

Hi,Ever since i bought a mobile 8 years ago i have been on the (old Cellnet advance) pay up front 75 tariff. Last year i paid £117.44 one off payment. This month it was due for renewal, but O2 informed me the tariff is no longer available, and i need...

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay Monthly - cancel for free if moving country?

Hi!I don't yet have a mobile phone with O2 (in fact I don't have a phone at all) but I would be interested in getting one. However I plan to leave the UK and live in France permanently later this year. Is it possible to find detailed terms and condit...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC wildfire ....pls help

Hi,I have an old phone with O2 simplicity card- card new only got it 6 months ago...600min, free txt. My husband has bought me a new HTC wildfire on o2 pay as you go... if i swap the PAYG sim card with my old one and get a bolt on internet - will it ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Price Hike

I know! There decreasing the web daily allowance which to be honest isn't that much of biggy as i never go over my limit, but the fact that there putting up the calling rates from 20p to 35p per minute on 22nd of March (next week) is ridiculous. That...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

automatic termination of contract?

If you have a contract e.g. 18 months, and at the end of it you don't renew and don't call them to cancel it, does it automatically terminate or will O2 keep taking money each month after the 18 months is up?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 'lend us a quid' service

so 02 has this service called 'lend us a quid' and accidentally without thinking used this service, and it says that you can rep-pay the £1 when you next top up...I only top-up at the end of the month and don't have the money to do so today which is ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to reactivate my number

I purchased a o2 pay & go phone over a year ago. I activated the number, but have not used it since my last visit to the UK. I tried to top-up, but it says my number is invalid. I am planning a trip back to the UK in about 10 days and would like to u...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Simplicity Tariffs

I was told that there are new tariffs being released at the end of the month to compete with the likes of GiffGaff, is this true?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to chat with the support team on line?? (Live Chat!!)

Hi, Yesterday I was on o2 website and there was a little box popped up saying I can chat with this guy live if I need any help blah blah so I clicked it and he and I could chat and he could manage to help me out and everything.Today, I was looking fo...

• 2 replies
  • 2 kudos