Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! data

How can I add extra data on if my data is running low?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refresh Payments

Hi my name is katyI have fallen behind with payments to my phone plan due to not understanding how refresh works. Is it possible to make a one off card payment to the phone plan only?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 0345 Numbers

Hi New to the board so if this has been ansewered by 02 apologies. The question is; do the 0345 numbers count as part of your free call allownace or are they charged separately? Cheers

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Annoyed

o2 seems to constantly text me every 2 -4 minutes about me not having wap or credit i know this even does it when am using wifi i wake up and theres 165 mesages, its using up all my battery and its an inconvieniance when am out as i have disability p...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail Issue

If I call 1760 or 1750 I get 3 bleeps from the phoneIf I dial 901 I get through to voicemail and listen to greeting options etc.If someone tries to call me it just rings and doesnt go to voicemail, even if phone is switched off. iPhone 5S - Pay Month...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Xperia Z1

Hello Everyone And Hope You Guys Enjoy My Review....I recently bought a Sony Xperia Z1 Simfree And Just Wanted To Give My Opinion On The Handset I am going to try and not bore anyone to death lol but first off i immediately noticed that it looks quit...

• 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! i have a 02 pay monthly sim ony

i have a 02 pay monwthly but sim but want buy pay monthly phone because my handset has broken can i just add a phone to mu contract

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 Dongle and Facebook

Every time I go on FB it comes up internet not responding yet I can get on everything elseis any body else having the same problems ?? I have had my dongle years not had thisthis problem before

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping to apple from android

Hi, sorry if this is answered somewhere else but I was wondering if anyone would confirm if what i'm doing is right or tell me the right thing to do.I am swapping from a HTC one x+ which is faulty & going to cost more than its worth to repair to an i...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG Text and Web top-up

Hi, I have been on the text and web tariff for quite some time. I have auto top-up set and I now have to top up £10 each month otherwise I cannot send anymore texts. I don't understand why this is happening because I am only sending a few texts a wee...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos