Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Ending contract - Costs Incurred

I have 13 months remaining on my contract, and due to new working circumstances I wish to end my contract now. I have just been informed of the large cost that this will incur and I am completely blown away by it. Can anyone please advise on if / how...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Vat on advertised monthly charges

I have recently taken up the O2 advertised offer for a sim only contractAt £11per month and the first months bill is adding vat . Surely O2 have to show prices to consumers that include vat ?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 are aggressive bullies

Does anyone find O2 are aggressive when chasing for payments? I have been a loyal O2 customer for a number of years and rarely had any issues, since upgrading under the O2 refresh scheme, I've had nothing but problems. Firstly O2 seperated the bill i...

• 41 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! POOR SERVICE

I have a sony sp on the credit contract since sept last year it is not a good phone dosent always get calls and texts ,it has been back to o2 via the repair service twice and into the local store twice it has been messing about since january so after...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bills

i need more mins and internet now much would it go up by

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old bills

I need to view an old bill-aug 2013. Can anyone tell me how to do this please

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CUSTOMER SERVICE CHAT - COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME

After the managers at O2 said the E-Top Up cards are discontinued and not in stock, the advisers on the chat still suggest visiting O2 shops in order to get one. A different story:One of the advisers offered me to have Warsaw as my CALL ME number in ...

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network issues

This has been happening to me for over a year! O2 have done nothing, I am still payig a phone tariff (which I never agreed to) and a line tariff for a phone that I can only use in London despite letting them know, all they are interested in is their ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not registered on network....

Upgraded my phone to a Samsung s5 on Saturday and the guys in the shop said it could take upto a maximum of 2 days to get 'registered on the network'. Well it's now been over 2 days and still nothing.... WIfe upgraded hers at the same time and had to...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos