Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Pay Monthly Simplicity - Payment to wrong mobile number!

I have no idea if this had happened to anyone else but it's annoying the Jebus out've me.I think I've done everything correctly. I've used Direct Debit to pay for 30day Monthly Simplicity. Apparently the payment checked out today but to the WRONG NUM...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

poor customer service

Why is it that O2 cant maintain customer relations with good customers>???O2 have again tried to charge me for 2 FREE upgrades in the month of December and are tryn to take more in Jan . #### is their problem?cant return handset due to being over the...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

HELP! Have i got the right to cancel my contract???

Hi,I carried out a 24 month contract out in july with o2 with the tariff of 900min + unlimited txts + 750mb of data for £35 also i added on a bolt on of another data allowance of 750mb not knowing how much data ill use totaling £40 pm,Recently o2 cha...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade/cancel contract 2 months early

Hi,I'm on O2 pay monthly and have been for well over 5 years. My current 18 month contract expires at the start of March and I've been looking for new phones. Basically, I can get a HTC Desire HD on T-mobile for £30 a month and I'd have to pay £29.99...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraudulent Prepay activity

Iam an O2 monthly customer and have just discovered that i have "robbed" of funds to pay O2 Prepay Slough from my bank account. What i need to know is what is O2 doing to protect its customers in cases such as this and why wasn't O2 checking customer...

• 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

087 & 0844

Hi , I just want to know if make a calls to 0870. 0871. 0844, 0845, 07744 will i be charged ? if i am so which number are free to use my allownce? thanks

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

extra charges for Data

Daughter has simplicity pay monthly noticed last two months wap.o2.co.uk costing me extra and she is not downloading or contacting friends through web I got £4.00 goodwill payment last month but notice it is still happening Have switched off anything...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Direct Debit of £800+ !?!?!?

Ok, im a bit annoyed to find this out. Until morning i need to vent some anger about O2 :robotmad: Recently i went in to switch my mobile contract from a personal/consumer contract on to my business partners business contract. Whilst sat in store the...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

£5 simplicity texts

HeySo I changed my tariff today from BB text and web to simplicity unlimited texts. It says I'm on this tariff on My O2 on the website but its charging me for texting! Why is it doing this and what can I do? Thanks x

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos