Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

1st Bill - Advice / Payment

Hi All,I just wanted to get some advice on a problem im currently having. My first bill is scheduled to come out of my bank account on the 18th of this month, but i dont get paid until the 24th.I rang an O2 advisor to ask if i could move it just 6 da...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fast Track Upgrades

I was quoted on Tuesday £54.66 for a fast track upgrade. I had a couple of days to decide which phone to go for and now they are telling me it's £81.99. Can they do this???????? I hear orange and vodafone on the other line wanting to buy out my contr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web Daily Bolt On questions...

Hi, I was unable to get this resolved satisfactorily by online chat with O2 cs rep but I wonder if someone on this forum can help. Basically I want to know the answers to the following :1) How many MB per day am I entitled to? On the O2 website here ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I get a Windows Phone for free on upgrade?

Topic.My upgrade's due on O2 contract on the 28th of August, I'm after either a Samsung Galaxy S2 or a Windows Phone 7, I read on a thread on here that the S2 is £150 for the phone, which I can't really afford, so how much is the WP7 on contract? Or ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not using O2 sim abroad.

Hello Everyone.I am on a contract with O2. I am out of UK for 3 months and am not using the network at all. What should I do so that I don't have to pay the full contract money as in I am not using the O2 facilities or anything at all provided by the...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fast track upgrade

I am eligible to upgrade a month early next month, but can pay £17 for fast track upgrade to upgrade now. However, if I payed this would I also have to continue paying my current contract for the next two months until it is due to run out or would I ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

texting abroad to UK phone?

hi i just found my my friend is abroad and ive been texting a lot. its a UK number on the 3 network. i was wondering if i get charged extra or if the text is just a normal text that would come out of my allowance of texts on my contract

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anytime Upgrade

Hi,Apologies if I'm asking in the wrong section.A couple of months ago, I enquired in the O2 shop as to when my partner was able to upgrade her handset. She's broken her handset, and whilst it is insured ... if it was close to her upgrade date, then ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant connect to wifi BT openzone. Advice needed.

HelloI had the dongle for nearly a week and so far havnt been able to connect to wifi BT openzone.All i get is message from connection manager saying: Bt openzone platform seems busy.As a result, I havnt been able to enter the mobile number provided ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 have texted me this - what does it mean?

Well I just changed my tariff from 300 24 to 600 24 and they sent me this text.Changing tariff means the charges on your next bill will show:-A day's credits for line rental from your old tariff as you've already been billed for this.-A day's charge ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos