Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Internet blocked, very little warning, have 'Unlimited Data' bolt-on

Hi,I'm about to go on holiday for two weeks abroad so thought it best to download all the app updates I've been putting off and download a few freebies to keep me entertained.While do so this morning, I got a txt from O2 saying I'm using a lot of dat...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Capping my bill

Just had a text message saying that my next bill is going to be £130 (+ another £15 for my o2refresh), had the contract since August 2013 & have always struggled to use all of my allowances never mind go over them! Anyway my question is will o2 cap m...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worst Customer Service Ever?

Hi All, Is it just me or is O2 really just after your money and don't seem to care about their customers at all (well unless theyre getting money out of them I guess). Ive been an O2 Customer previously and never had any problems until now.Ive been p...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming charges overseas.

Hi, I recently went on holiday to Turkey and switched my phone on (Sony Experia) and in one day I racked up a £20 charge. I didn't do anything, no calls no text messages. My question is thus; is this normal and how can i stop these charges happening ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Swap Problem

I recently swapped my sim due to the need of a nano sim and the O2 customer sales team in the shop told me to text 20220 and swap my number. He said once this was done I should keep my topup and the new tarrif that I was on with my old number, when I...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone sending multiple text message

Just in the last few days my Wife's iphone has sent the same text multiple times. I usually receive several copies of the same messsage over a 30 minute time span or so but only from my wife's phone. Other people she texts only receive a single text!...

lionwing73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlatching Code - Deliberate Delay?

Please see the email below, detailing the unlatching code request and the date it was submitted. After being told that despite this confirmation, the unlatching request was "lost" I have been told that it could take up to a further 7 working days. As...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Monthly Bill

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding my monthly bill. It says my tarriff bill, my device plan, and latest airtime bill but doesn't give me a total amount that i am paying - am i paying all three of these? if so where is the airtime bill coming f...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! utter despair

decide to renew phone now have 5 contract been customer many many yrs in process offered tablet blocked as have 2 many phones on contract no response both recent upgraes are within reject period so clear dont want regular long term customers just wai...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Contract Question

Hello, I was just wondering if I was to cancel my contract 2 months before my contract ends, does that mean I have to pay the remaining bill until February? After I have cancelled my contract, will I be able to get my old number from my iPhone 4S to ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos