Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Lovely customer service

Now, I know this is an usual thread for this forum, but in the absence of anywhere else to say it, I'm going to say it here. We always complain when things go wrong, so I just wanted to say I had an excellent experience with O2's Customer Service tod...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

Changing taffif, but already topped up

Hello.I have changed my tariff to 'Unlimited', but a couple of hours before doing so, i've topped up 15 pounds.Will I have to top up again in order to use the tariff, or will it work form the previous top-up? Many thanks, Kasia

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade to Iphone 4s but Im on Sim only till Sept

Hi I have a Sim only deal for my iphone as my Iphone contract expired I just moved on to the cheaper option of sim only, My iphone has just packed up (White Screen )so I have been looking at the the New Iphone 4s tariffs but my upgrade status tell me...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

On & On and MMS?

So im looking at my allowence, I upgraded from 300 minutes, unlimited texts and 500mb data to the £36 on & on tariff. I cant see any inclusive MMS (which I was told I would get) I seen this on the top when my tariff changed "If you have a monthly inc...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refund

Hi, I returned a handset back to O2 and cancelled my order within the 14 days period. I never used the SIM card and was told I will need to wait until 16th May for my next bill to be produced before I can ask for the refund. I paid £104.99 for the ha...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged for MMS I never sent

Hi, I've noticed recently on my O2 iPhone app that my amount of MMS messages available has been counting down despite the fact that I've only sent 1 picture message this month. Every time this happens my girlfriend receives an email from [my mobile n...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gift Top Up! Help!

hi, i am wanting to top up my daughters phone online for her as a gift. does anyone know if she will receive a text after i have done it and will it have my card details on etc? thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Really ? "our best pay monthly tarrifs"

I've been an O2 customer for years and it always make me chuckle when I see quotes like "our best pay monthly tarriffs ever" as this this clearly not the case.... 1. there is no longer any unlimited data, how is having a limit better particularly whe...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

New Sim

Ive just bought i a contract phone, requested to switch my number from my pay as you go phone to my contract phone, which sim card do i use the old sim or the new one?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos