Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Signal

Is anybody having problems with signal in North Lowestoft . Having no signal most of time unless I in town centre . Texts delayed . I have tryed coverage checker which says it fine . Could it be something to do with amount of trees around thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Breach of contract

after literally months and months of abysmal mobile signal service I am at my wit's end. I am paying for a service I can't receive. I have checked the O2 coverage for my area and it is supposed to be "perfect" however, I rarely get 2 bars of signal (...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to transfer my number to Lycamobile

I want to transfer my number from O2 to Lycamobile. I have already received my PAC code from O2 but every time I enter the PAC code into the Lycamobile Port In request form, it keeps saying "Please enter a valid PAC code", even though I know my PAC c...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email accounts

Hi Any know the direct email address is for billing/account?Regards

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my O2 phone

Hi, my name is Karen and I'm new: hoping to get some help with my phone.I bought my phone from EBay recently and it is locked to o2, so I bought an o2 Sim but it does not work ( I don't want to mess about the first unlocking it as it would cost more ...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tethering on iPhone 4s

Hi.When I try to set up my personal hotspot, I click on the link 'Set up personal hotspot', in the cellular menu. I then get the message:To enable Personal Hotspot on this account, visit http://www.o2.co.uk/iphonehelp/modemWhen I go to this address, ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! paying bill

Trying to pay bill but telephone service will not take my expiry date and held on phone for 10 minutes and then cut off !!!

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code

Hello, I just phoned up and cancelled my contract, but I have received a message saying if I dont use my PAC code, the account will remain open. What? I dont want to use it, I dont care for this number, I just want the account closed.

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my o2 Pay & Go Sim Card won't work on my o2 iphone 3gs

Hi everybody, i'm posting here my issue with O2. I hope it's the right place.Please, bear with me, as it's a complicate issue.So, i have been on an O2 contract for 4 years (2+2).Recently i had to move back to my country, Italy, for work reasons for a...

RitchieR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order of the Samsung Tab S 10.5

Hi has anyone else ordered the Samsung tab S 10.5? I ordered mine on the 8th Oct and still not recived it. Nothing from O2 to tell me when I will be getting it or even if its in stock. I have chatted on line and the stock checker is not working and k...

• 61 replies
  • 0 kudos