Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

O2 Simplicity

Hi,My Son had an iPhone on Pay and Go for over 12 months and got in a muddle and instead of switching to Web and Text he ended up on Web and Talk and was paying £10 a month for internet.Anyway to sort it out he went into an O2 shop today and switched...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

anyone from O2 feel like answering me???

Hi, ive signed up for a pay monthly package and on my track order page it says it completed on the , ive got my number etc but i have no sim?also i want to keep my old vodafone number but when i filled in the keep my number form i didnt get any confi...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

how do i contact o2 ??

i need a 02 or 01 number to call customer service coz i lost my sim and and dont have an o2 sim wid me now, calling from a tm number ... do they have any number which isnt 0844/0845 or 0800 ? any help is appreciated , thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to send/receive texts

Hello, i've been unable to send/receive texts for most of day. I've not been able to receive properly. When I try to send I get a 'retry' message a few times, then it sends. My girlfriend has not been able to send at all. She's also on o2 and has bee...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling bolt ons

I want to cancel a bolt on. There used to be a page where there was a number to text to add a bolt on, and a number to remove it. Seems they've changed the website since then and I can't find where to cancel it. It's the messaging 400 I want to cance...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do I need PAC code if staying with the O2 network?

I'm filing in an online order for a Samsung Omnia B7610 with mobilephones.net. I'm currently with O2 paymonthly £15 and out of contract. Mobilephones.net makes no reference to my requiring a PAC code. But when I dial 202 for O2 to check the message t...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

SURPRISES

pay and go surprises, what a con!! choose between 5 day free gym membership or 2 for the price of one pizza!!! any of these so called prizes can easily be obtained free of charge on any money information website.shame on you o2.

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returning a PAYG iPhone - Can I try/test it first?

Hi,Firstly, I have no idea if I have posted this in the right section! If I haven't I do apologise - I am new here.I bought a PAYG iPhone (3GS 16gb) the other day from the O2 website. Afterwards I decided to do some 'network research' and saw alot of...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

viewing my bill

for some reason i can not see "my phone bill" on the menu on my o2 page all i can see is "personal info" and "my broadband" can anyone help me?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

new phones coming to o2

does anyone know if either the nokia X6 or N900 will be available on pay monthly with o2 ? strangely cpw has the N900 available on o2 but nothing is showing on o2 shop site

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos