Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 stole money from my bank account

I received a text from my bank today to say they were putting me on an informal overdraft as I am overdrawn in my account. Looked at my bank account and O2 have taken £157.81 from it, which now means I can't draw any money out of my account until eit...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account number

Where on MyO2 do I find my actual account number?  Thanks, Maria

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free data bolt on

Hello all, this is my first post on the forum. I have, this month started a new contract on o2 via Carphone warehouse - o2 500 24M 500MB 4G with a Blackberry Passport. My question is this, on the Allowances page of my o2, it shows my current tariff o...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't Auto-top up

I have been trying for several days now to add a regular monthly top-up on my pay as you go monthly. Each and every time the transaction is declined or has some fault.I am using an overseas credit card which for some reason the website can't cater fo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need a new phone

Hello. Basically, my mum has been with O2 for almost 7-ish years and she had been on Pay & Go for a majority of that time. However, one day we had a phonecall, where an O2 worker told us that she can 'upgrade' her tarriff to Pay Monthly, at £9 a mont...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Service in Cornwall

I have recently opted for an O2 system but find there is no service in Fowey and no explanation in fact nothing to indicate that the service is going to be available. Is there going to be a service or should I change network. Views appreciated

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

29p for a smiley ? I'd rather frown

Same subject again, charges outside normal allowance.When I queried charges for messages I had not sent using the online chat facility with an 02 advisor, was told that if a smiley is sent it's classed as MMS message and costs 29p !My hairdresser has...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking my phone

i want to unlock my iphone 5 o2 have said they cant according to the mail on sunday they can how do i do it

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! messages

I have just started my contract ( 2days ago) and i send a couple of messages to family letting them know my new number and included a smiley in the message. Today i checked my o2 app and found i had been charged 33pence for each message. But i have u...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

4g in India

HiCan anyone help. Im going to india shortly and last time i went my 4g wouldnt work,What do i need to do or is the 4g not very good over there.Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos