Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Transferring a mobile number from another network

Hi I've been trying to transfer my vodafone mobile number to my new o2 sim. I've got my PAC code from vodafone and i've filled out the keep my number form twice now and heard nothing back from o2, not even an acknowledgement email...Its been 4 days n...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account issues - reassurances.

My household had 3 refresh accounts at one point. I wanted to reduce these to 1 account. One handset was returned within the cooling off period, with the accompanying sim/air time unused. The return was confirmed as received and the account closed. R...

Resolved! changing o2 monthly contract to different o2 monthly contract

Hi, I am currently on simple tariff and phone and deal i want through carphone warehouse is only available on new o2 contracts. I keep getting different answers if i will be able to transfer my number over once i have the phone, but o2 chat and anoth...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I left o2 now i'm back

Left in Septembers but back as i found out o2 has the best 2g/3g coverage where i live also just had a cell site near me upgraded to 4g, I tested a few phones iphone 6 samsung huawei etc and did a lot of testing and found that o2 has the best indoor ...

la7 by Level 4: Observant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong name on direct debit

Bought a contract yesterday and just checked "My O2" but the Direct Debit is showing the wrong name - it should be coming out of a business account but shows my personal name, will this affect payment?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Idiots

I am absolutely furious! I've been on a tariff with O2 for many years. The associated mobile number is the number everyone has for me. I asked O2, after a lengthy process, to make a simple swap for me. To change my EXISTING pay monthly contract to PA...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free sim with PAYG ?

My galaxy y went kaput and it has a mini sim and I've just bought a new sim free Samsung Core prime and I need a micro sim. (oops!)How do I order a micro sim on- line so I can transfer the data. I'm with O2 PAYG and I top up £10 and get free text and...

Alison3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting number between numbers on same account

I currently have a month by month sim only contract, I want to upgrade but the best deals are for new contracts and I want to stick with o2. Carphonewarehouse said I can take out a new contract and then switch my existing number to the new contract a...

jrhop123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Question about roaming

i have a query about roaming. i go to Germany twice a year due to parents working within Nato bases. my iphone picks up o2 Germany. i have a wifi query because on the military base the wifi is rubbish and some areas there's no wifi except McDonalds o...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh Deposit. Paid up before 3 months.

Basically I took out a contract for o2 refresh on an iPhone 6s. They asked for a 175 deposit which we paid. The device plan was then paid up before the second bill. O2 customer service now seem unsure as to whether we should get our deposit back as w...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos