Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! ZTE MF60

Good morning lolI've got Pay as you go sim card Text n Web plan and the Balance on it is £265.75p I want to find out if I can transfer that's £265.75p to my pay monthly account and still keep that text and Web sim card coz I'm still using its as a Ho...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded to new phone but not sure

Hi guys,I upgraded today,but to be honest I'm not really sure if I like the phone.I know and I understand I have 14 days to return.Do I have to return to the store I got it from or can I go to any store?The reason I ask that is just I got in a store ...

Resolved! unsolicited premium sms

Yesterday I received two text messages from 63320 both identical message.New Sexy Babe Videos Uploaded Weekly. Need help? Call 08081349827 SP:Intrugotxt Stop to 63320 to opt outNow I have never signed up for a premium sms service and checked and sure...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

printing my bill

I am trying to print my bill but is telling me i do not have access to this??

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim switch over question

Hey guys, My partner changed phone yesterday and went from a normal sized sim on one phone to a mini sim on her new phone. We did the switch over online so she could take her phone number and account balance with her. Both of these carried over no pr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cruise Ship Charges

Hi All, I'm going on a cruise ship where the mobile phone service provider is a company called Wireless Maritime Services (WMS) which is a subsidiary of AT&T. Before we sail I thought I'd better check whether O2 has a roaming agreement with WMS and m...

Asdic_Ping by Level 4: Observant
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 refresh and airtime agreement charges.

Hello, Last month I bought an iphone 5s on the refresh plan. Once I recieved the phone I called up and paid off the device plan. At the same time I asked for the airtime agreement to be cancelled. The bloke on the phone said it would be cancelled in ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

New £30 big bundle

O2 seem to be getting better value for payg just got one of the new £30 big bundles myself it give 6gb loads of text and mins aswell also the new 2gb ultilamate bolt on makes o2 better value than Vodafone for PAYG,

la7 by Level 4: Observant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading early with website.

Hi ,I still have around 2 months left on my contract and wanted to upgrade early. I found a deal on mobiles.co.uk for an upgrade but wanted to know if i can upgrade early with them or do i have to go though O2 themself?Thank You

Pather by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos