Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Complaint Raised

Complaint rasied: Re. My number xxxxx Dear Sir, I wish to make a complaint re. my recent web chat to resolve a billing issue. I contacted O2 because I was getting spurious £4.99 charges on my bill for roaming, these amounted to £24.96 on the last ful...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Refresh & Open Discount

Hi all, Currently on an o2 Refresh and I have a Open discount. If I was too upgrade early would I have to apply for my Open discount again? Cheers.

• 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Fraud and scammers.

I hate this company so much. I just want my contract to finish so I can move to three or giffgaff everytime I try to make a payment with 02. It's always says my card is declined. Even through I have enough funds I went to the bank they said that my c...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adjustments

What constitutes adjustments and why can't use a breakdown of what they are on my e-Bill?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call conference/ Call Mergeing

Hi is there any one who can say if the call Merging or Call Conferencing is FREE or PAID ?I am on O2 Business plan with Unlimited Calling.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Terminating Contract - Want to move.

Hi, My contract expires next month and I want to terminate it. I wanted to move to P&G but, I rang today and they've made it complicated to move over, the guy was forcing me to another contract as well as treating me badly. Apparently I will get a ne...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 aboad

I feel like I have been given misleading information from O2 about the payments I will make abroad. I called them and they told me my payments would be only £1.99 per day in Europe, and so stupidly believed them! I checked the website too, but of cou...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where has my MMS gone?

I am on the basic £10 a month Pay as you Go Go Go. I only use texts and very occasionally phone. I have never used the internet on my phone. I like to send/receive MMS's but a few months ago this facility just disappeared. Have I missed something? I'...

Termination Troubles

Two years ago (and a few months) I got iPhones with O2 contracts for my teenage kids. To make sure both contracts would be terminated after the two-year duration I called the helpdesk to cancel. The first termination was smooth, the second terminatio...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos