Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Sick and Tired of my phone!

I have a 24 month contract for a blackberry curve that is due to end in December this year. I would love a new phone, me and this one don't get on very well! Its an awful lot of money going to waste to pay the rest of the contract off(I am paying £30...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

change in tarrif = change in unlimited text terms + cons??

Can somebody please help me...I have spoken to two o2 customer service advisors about this subject on seperate occasions and got different answers off them both :S...I have recently upgraded my simplicity plan contract to a 24month contract for the b...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Failing to recieve texts + phone calls..cancel contract?

I've had a contract with o2 since the release of the iphone 3g upgrading with the release of the 3gs and 4. I have had problems receieving texts since 2008 getting quite a few at once and missing some all together.It reached a peak when my phone woul...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blackberry internet issues.

Since last Wednesday I've been receiving no Wifi service whatsoever on my BlackBerry curve. I've not got email, Facebook App, Windows Live and I can't browse the internet. I've only just noticed a couple of days ago when I noticed I hadn't received e...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Have the Simplicity APN settings changed?

Hi All, hope someone can shed some light on this...I'm using an unlocked HTC Hero with O2 Simplicity £20 per month SIM. Had a bit of a battle setting up the APN at first, but got it sorted and it's been great for months.Suddenly this morning I lose a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

calling tone length shortened?

Anyone no why the calling tone has been shortened by about 30 seconds..? nothing as been changed on my phone and i have noticed that when someone rings me it only last about 15 seconds wereas before it were a good 60 seconds.. it is happening to quit...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 bill of just over £225 for the Month Of JAN 2011.

Hi I have multiply o2 accounts , one for my son, one for my daughter and my wife.They all have monthly contracts my wife is the only one who keep within here monthly usage , which is £25.03 per month.Although the other two have contract amounts of £3...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data charge for receiving picture message

I have been charged a data charge for receiving a picture message at 9.27 today. Picture message sent from mobile phone to my Sony ericsson x10mini, received into my messages area.I received two notifications at the same time, 1 showing that i had be...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Occasional usage tethering NOT on iPhone

Hi allI'm looking into the possibility of using o2 Web Daily via tethering to my netbook for very occasional use. It would be no more than 3 or 4 days a month and my usage would only be around the 50mb mark per day. Is this frowned upon? Going throug...

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos