Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Charged for 1st day use

Hi, I received my new phone and monthly contract sim and used it immediately to let friends and family know i had a new number. The day after (being yesterday) i received a phone call from O2 about setting up a direct debit and so on and that the 1st...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching tarriffs. How does it work?

Hi Hope someone can answer my question as it hasn't been made clear how the switchover will work. Basically I have just signed a new online contract agreement with O2 for a brand new 4G sim and Xperia Z1 + 5GB Internet + unlimited Calls & Texts for £...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Passing my iPhone 4 to my husband

We are both Pay Monthly customers who are about to renew our 24-month contracts, I want an iPhone 5 and he absolutely doesn't want an android phone any longer (he's got a Sony Experia at the moment). He knows I've been really happy with my iPhone and...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Emergency calls only with full bars.

Can anyone help. I got the Samsung S4 at the end of July on a refresh and all seemed well. Good phone has everything you'd ever want and then some. My problem started about 1 week after I got the phone, the signal bar was full and i had "emergency ca...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade Help Plz

Ok so I'm eligible for an upgrade and I want to upgrade to iPhone 5s when its released on the 20th however I want to know is there any sort of charge fee when you upgrade ? Like will i be charge or anything if I want to upgrade to iPhone 5s and keep ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching Tariffs and Phones problem

ok, apologies for my complete noobishness with this... I had an HTC wildfire from Carphone warehouse with an 02 monthly 2 year contract. THis ran out in February, my payments went to £30 a month - so I assumed that my contract had ended and I was pay...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Being charged when no answer

Can anybody tell me why,when I call a member of my family,I get charged when there is no answer or the phone is off.My wife has just changed from PAYG to contract and it now happens when I call her.Today she called into an O2 shop who gave her a numb...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UPGRADES!

i pay monthy for my iphone 4s and when i chec the upgrade part i always get this message:You'll need to call our customer services team to upgrade this number. We're available on 0844 809 0202 or 202 from your O2 mobile, Mon-Sat 8am-9pm, Sun 10am-6pm...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I do call redirect on pay2go?

I have already tried this combination To activate ** 21 * phone number # SENDTo cancel ## 21 # SENDTo check status * # 21 # SENDbut it does not work...Any advice?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching numbers

I've had a pay monthly contract with O2 on an Xperia Z for a few months now but I've decided I'd like an iPhone 5 so I've ordered one on a refresh contract from the O2 store.My problem is that I really don't want to change my mobile number again so I...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos