Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Been charged for a photo message I didn't send

I've just looked at my bill and I have been charged a photo message on 4th August at 00:21 hours which did not have a photo in it. I want that money refunded please.

Milesfb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overcharged on my next bill

I am on a fixed tariff of £18 per month. Yet I am going to be charged £33+ for August. It shows that I am being charged for Disney + which I have not signed up or and have no interest in. Please amend.

Dollabill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay Monthly Discount Suddenly Stopped.

Hi everyone. For the last four months I have been getting a discount of £14.67 off my pay monthly tariff, but this month it has suddenly stopped, causing my bill to rocket to £40.30. This has come as a shock as I was told that the only increase I wou...

Anno78 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Final Bill - Unable To Pay, No Option To???

Hi, I recently was coming to the end of my contract. I have switched network and done this via PAC code. Account disconnected 22nd. Since then, no access to my o2 app (which I understand, fair enough). The website still lets me log in, but shows no o...

awn92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ringtone

I can't seem to be able to download a new ringtone any suggestions?

Angelica by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! traveling abroad

Hello. Can I still use my phone in Europe with any additional charges?

Andy40 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos