Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Direct Debit

How do I change my Direct Debit details as i wish to pay from another of my accounts? Can it be done online? Les Hook

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

Great,got a huge bill in for my wifes phone,,been trying to contact o2 via live chat,,no chance,,,all i want is a list of phone numbers to find out why my bills 12 times over the monthly cost ????????

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone stolen

Hi, I've contacted the police to see if they can track the phone. If they are unable to find it is there any way i can reduce the contract since i can't use the minutes/calls/data? and just pay monthly for the phone itself? Or is there anything else ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel pay monthly contact

Hi, how can I give my 30 days notice to cancel the contact - can i do it over here please? Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Issues

Having upgraded I looked around to see that I could get cheaper deals away from o2. While contacting o2 (within my 14 day cancellation period) I was told to contact 202. When doing this I was pasted back to the shop as 202 can't help me despite me ap...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A question about sim cards

Hi In ordered 2 phones from a third part company who will remain nameless at this point. They have been a pain in the backside and to be honest it wasn't worth the £5 a month on each contract for the hassle. Still waiting for the phones we ordered on...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can not view my bill

I am unable to log in to view my bill, it comes up as account disconnected, I recently upgraded my phone and changed my address

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Get your act together O2!!!

Poor, poor service from O2 for a new contract I recently took out via Carphone Warehouse. Applied to migrate my old number to my new device on 19th March, still waiting for this to be completed properly. My new phone is still unable to receive calls ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt ons

Can you please remove my bolt ons 

Mac-46 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I ordered a iPhone 6 Plus like new on Wednesday & it is now Tuesday with no dispatch email

I ordered an iPhone 6 Plus like new on wedsnday and it is now Tuesday with no dispatch email & multiple calls to o2 with each person saying the same thing "it's still being processed" (has anyone else had this issue &a how did you resolve it) also th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos