Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! sim card 4/5 years old

hi ive had an o2 sim card for around 4/5 years but ive never been able to purchase stuff by sms like extra internet or your bank holiday deals ive tried several time but to no success can anyone suggest a fix ?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pin2

Hi the default pin2 is 5555 and pin 1 is oooo

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: Monthly Payments

Hi, I bought my phone on the 2nd July, and my payment is supposed to be due on the 2nd of August but they have taken £30 out today (the 17th July) it says my next payment is due to come out on the 2nd of August too, im confused.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

S8+ and Emergency calls only with full bars

Do you think it can be fixed by O2 by any chance?When phone is setup to Automatic network- it is picking up WRONG network which not allowing to make a call just internet so shows the full bar!!!Then I have to change 'Automatic' to manual and pickup d...

prfraczek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! do not extend contract

hallo. I do not want to extend my contract, what do I do. After the last payment I would like to terminate the contract

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Get Up to £120 off LG G6 Device Plan

I have just signed up for the LG G6 which has an offer until the 26th July - Get up to £120 off. I wanted to know when would I see this saving? Does it come off my monthly bill?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bill with a new billing address

Dear O2, I need a bill with my new billing address as proof of address. Could you please issue a new bill with the new address? The new address is [Removed] I have already made amendments on online but the bills haven't been updated. Thank you. Kelly

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation of airtime plan

Hello This month my device plan has been paid off, I'm now looking to cancel my airtime plan but cannot find an option to do so. Do I have to contact O2 through phone or is there a way through my O2? any help would be appreciated.

Kichzy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra data

Is it possible to get extra data on my sons phone for when we go on holiday to France ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos