Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

PAK code

How long does it take to port my number from another network? I called O2 friday with my code and was told it would be complete by Tuesday. It still hasn't happened!

Zzrlaura by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

03000 numbers

Hello, Does the 03000 numbers come off of the allowance or is it a premium number? Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Europe Roaming

I am going to portugal next month. The last time I use O2 travel the data speed was terrible. Now with Europe feels like home will be different?I will be able to use 4G connection?There is any data speed restriction or cap? Thanks.

Resolved! Upgrade

Hello I am looking to upgrade and seen the iPhone 6 for £26 month that you are offering 500mb unlimited unlimited , can I get the monthly cost down at all?I have been an 02 customer for many years.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Kids tablet

I recently changed to sim only contract and purchased the kids tablet for £4 a month at the same time. I share my data with the tablet. It is saying I need to go to my account to register the tablet to use the data but there is no where to do this. I...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! final bill

Does anyone know if I am in credit at the end will I be refunded automatically by 02 - they say I dont owe anything but do not say whether or not they will refund me!

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No 4g Samsung galaxy

I have a Samsung galaxy s8 plus and up till a week ago I had 4g constantly but now it won't find 4g anywhere I go. I have tried turning it off and off again with internet enabled and disabled but still can't get 4g back.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! canceling new contract

Picked phone up Friday, and not getting on with it at all, so wish to take it back and cancel the contract. I know they are going to be a tad peed off, but will they demand reasons?is 'not getting on with it' a good enough reason?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay monthly account termination

hi, just one quick question how do i go about terminating my pay monthly contract. i have just one more payment left on the phone..

Resolved! O2 payment

Hi guys. O2 took 144 pound out of my account just now and I need it back to pay bills. I didn't have 144 pound I only had 115 will it come back today ?

Jamieh1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos