Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Problem

I have been invoiced but I do not know how to pay them.Assumptions are drawn from the card.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! invoice

Could you please tell me how I get a vat invoice

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone

hi have yous cancelled my old contract because it still saying £17 I have changed over to pay monthly phone sims card its saying £16 for sim card a monthbut i was told it was £13 for the sim but still showing at £16 why

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Complete new contract instead of upgrade

I have come to the end of my current contract and the best deals by far are new o2 contracts from an online provider not through o2 or via an upgrade on the high street. I will be staying with o2 but how do I keep my number? I don’t need a PAC code i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texts appearing on bill multiple times

I'm a pay monthly customer and I have an iPhone 6. Most times when I send a text message the same text message pops up multiple times on a bill - so say I send a text message at 9:02am on my bill there will be anywhere between 1-9 text messages sent ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching my number over

I was to switch my number over to o2, I have my PAC ready. I read the article from o2 where it says how to do but it says to order a temporary o2 sim but I can't find it. Can anyone help?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accidental order

I accidentally placed a Pay monthly Sim only contract online. I got order details and stated that SIM card will be delievered via mail. I dont want to sign up with this contract and amount debited fromm my account. Refund?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges

Why do I receive charges for a messsge when it was not delivered

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Over charged

When I first got the phone I got told I would only be paying £45 a month total as they had applied their discount with me being a new customer and trying to beat ee’s Price however I’m getting charged £65 monthly.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos