Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Live chat ???

It keeps saying they are looking for an agent to help but I've been waiting for 2 hours ????

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling O2 from Australia

Hi I’m out in Australia and want to contact O2 to unblock my phone so that I can put a pay as you go sim in whilst I’m here.I can’t call the 0844 number and am not switching my phone on as the charges are too high. Is there a none 0800 number I can r...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 still haven't paid

02 need to pay me a refund been going on a while now the advisers on the phone do not help. I went in to my local o2 store and thay will not help either. When this is resolved I will never shop at 02 again very bad customer service. Can Anyone give m...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone

I can’t call or text on my phone and my bill payments are up to date and I’m using my upgrade and it’s still the same!

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accessing my voicemail while in Singapore

I am a UK customer currently visiting Singapore and cannot use 901 here to access voicemail. O2 have sent me a number instead. I phone the number, get my voicemail message, press * then it tells me I cannot access my voicemail messages without changi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

International bolt on

I was in the process of upgrading in my local O2 shop when the assistant told me the international bolt i have ( i pay £10 a month for it ) is being scrapped and O2 have not given any information regards the replacement service. I have put the upgrad...

Zorba64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment not recieved

I was late on paying my phone bill, I have paid it and the bank said it has came off my account ,this was two days ago and my phone hasn’t been reconnected yet as they say they haven’t received payment yet what should I do?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you gi big bundle sim card

Hii just received my pay as go big bundle sim card but can not activate it until 17th December when i get my new iphone. Does anyone know if there is a time limit until I activate the card before it expires?

Resolved! Wanting to add another device

I got my O/H a new phone on contract, however now my contract is coming to a end with EE im wanting to switch suppliers to O2. Im just wondering is it possible to add a new device to my current contract and also keep my number that i currently have w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to change my tarrith please

I want my bill put together please not separate thanks and I want to change my tarith asap please thanks email me back please at **Personal info** thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos