Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New Contract and data sharing plan

I am planning to upgrade my iphone 7 to an iphone x tomorrow. And i have a couple of queries. I currently have 30gb of data, which is more than enough for me One of my queries, can i pay, say £500 as a down payment, or does it have to be a specific a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gone abroad not on contract

I am abroad and not using my O2 phone at all, I need to cancel my phone, but they dont have email contact system anymore, they directed me to their website to get support from live chat, still nothing working on live chat. The internet is still worki...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AIRTIME BILL

I've been charged for an 'airtime bill'. im just wondering what this is? Thanks.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I switch to sharer tarriff

I recently upgraded to an iPhone X with 20gb+10gb free tarriff.. I want to move to a sharer tarriff and share data with my family.. wanted to know if I can move or if I have to wait until contract is up?

Nchaundy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi Calling and Roaming?

I'm using an iPhone 6s and just noticed that O2 has made WiFi calling available. I used to have this on EE and found it useful occassionally, particularly as it worked seamlessly. However, EE stated explicitly that calls from abroad using wifi counte...

• 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! 20GB for £20 sim only offer but showing £33 per month

Hi guys, I upgraded my tariff earlier as the 24month contract for my Z5 had come to a end and changed it to the 20GB Unlimited text/minutes for £20 current offer. However I've received emails saying my new tariff is £33 per month and on My o2 it is a...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Claiming Rewards for Extra Credit

My monthly allowance has expired so I thought I would claim my rewards and use £10 to top up my phone, I had a text to say reward had been claimed but my balance on my phone is zero, can anyone explain where my £10 reward has gone or how I use it as ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why do I have sign to o2 wi-fi each time

Where I go?Is there any way to be recognised automatically and connect me to o2 wi-fi automatically? (My devices registered in my o2 wi-fi account) Thank you.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: Wifi/4g calling S7

Hello - I'm moving to a house with zero O2 signal at the weekend. A few weeks ago I set up WiFi/4G calling with O2 however I don't have the WiFi calling option on my S7 handset. After an hour on the phone with techies at O2 it seems that Samsung are ...

• 36 replies
  • 0 kudos