Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Getting a replacement SIM card

My daughter left her sim card overseas whilst on holiday over Xmas. She lives in the UK (is a minor) but we live overseas. Any ideas on how we can get her a new replacement card? O2 website says she needs to show passport etc but the phone is in my D...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

samsung tablet

i have one of these but i cant get through to anyone to talk about it

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap without old sim

I lost my phone last week so got a new one yesterday and got my old number on a new sim. It says it’s connected to the O2 network but it’s not letting me use texts or calls or data. It’s been over 24 hours since I got my new phone and I don’t know wh...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff change

Why do I have to cancel and pay off my account with you before you can offer me a better tariff ? I have two accounts with you (unfortunately didnt realise you offer NHS discount, I work for NHS). One account is fine but the other one the data is bei...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade tariffs

I am looking to upgrade my phone and have seen an offer with o2 but through Carphone Warehouse, is this possible to do?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data usage

I got a message saying I’ve used all my data but when I look at my o2 app it says I still have 9gb left, which should I believe?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3 GB BoltOn is a joke!!!

I got 3gb data plus 3gb bolt during my 24 months contract. Apparently 3gb bolt on goes missing every month!!! Have to spend lots of time on the phone/chat to get 3gb or less as a good gesture until the problem is solved. What a crap!!!

Artival by Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 marketing calls

Hi I have been receiving calls twice a day every day from 0330 995 8421. I have blocked number but they leave a voicemail. I have spoken to customer services via chat and they said it's 02. How can I stop these calls leaving voicemails.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant send it receive calls or texts.

I can't call anyone or text anyone. I've checked my app but it says I have no bills outstanding. I did the trouble shoot which told be to reset the phone which I did. I put my sim card in another phone and it did work either. I cant get through to o2...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading

Hi All - i have a few questions i was looking to know if any of you would have the answers to..I'm an o2 pay monthly customer, i got a contract in october 2016. To upgrade to the new iphone 7 plus i needed to pay £240 and i was able to do so - so ive...

TMC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos