Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! After cancelling sim only contract

I cancelled a sim only contract last week within the 14 day cancellation period... It's down as a disconnected bill but I have just checked and it says that the next payment will be taken on 24th October? I was wondering whether it should say cancell...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

False Charge

In November 2017 I visited Amsterdam, I recieved a text from o2 Claiming that Calls, Texts and Data allowance whilst roaming in Europe would not come at any extra charge. All usage would come out of my monthly allowance, Yet I recieved a £40 bill in ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone not connected

Hi I Brought 2 mobile phones with O2 sim cards yesterday. I was told that they would be connected today.but nothing has happened today can you help.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Capping daughters data bolt ons

I need to cap my daughters phone . Last week she purchased 3 data bolt ons without my knowledge. How can I do this

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incorrect recycling

My sister in law spitefully handed in my sons phone that I bought him for recycling. How can I get it back. The shop, 02 web and 02 recycling are all passing the buck

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G calling withdrawal

Recently I have noticed that o2 seemed to have pulled the plug on 4G calling in my area and the surrounding area too. It was available for a while but not now can anyone shed some light on this as I find it rather strange that 4G calling was availabl...

Carlas-1972 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Signal & BT Wifi

Recently we have changed Wifi over to BT wifi,However ever since we have done this none of us on o2 get signal in the house?Please could somebody help me ?Is the wifi too powerful and blocking signal or can that even happen?Thank you

Refresh

This is a general 'putting it out there' comment. I've been having texts/calls from o2 as my contract is up for renewal soon. O2 have offered to pay off my contract if I take up another 24 month refresh contract. This sounds good on paper but there's...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos